Celine LARGE TRIO - available colors

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
It would be very helpful to know what the currently available colors are for the Large Trio. This model is hard to find and the stores have little or no stock available, but I have located sun, navy, and bordeaux in the last 2 weeks in Paris (each time the shop just received one of each).

If you have head of or seen any stock of Large Trios recently, please post when, where, and what color. Thanks!

It would be very helpful to know what the currently available colors are for the Large Trio. This model is hard to find and the stores have little or no stock available, but I have located sun, navy, and bordeaux in the last 2 weeks in Paris (each time the shop just received one of each).

If you have head of or seen any stock of Large Trios recently, please post when, where, and what color. Thanks!

Hi Bellsbells, I am newbie here and need some help. I really fall in love with Celine Trapeze in royal blue, do you know if the store in Paris will ship to Sweden? Or do you have any idea if Where could I find her? Thank you in advance.

Hi Bellsbells, I am newbie here and need some help. I really fall in love with Celine Trapeze in royal blue, do you know if the store in Paris will ship to Sweden? Or do you have any idea if Where could I find her? Thank you in advance.

Sorry, littlehanoi, I have no idea if Paris Celine boutiques can ship abroad! And even less idea who has the royal blue Trapeze in stock. The best I can suggest is to call all the boutiques and ask.

Can you mention which boutique you are referring to? I would love to see the camel color.

It was in Berlin, Germany at the Céline boutique in KaDeWe. And it was no problem to reserve it, I called Thursday morning and finally went there on Monday afternoon and the Large Trio was there waiting for me. I guess, Céline is still not THAT big here... But they also just had one in each color.
Department Store Quartier 206 didn't have any Trios last Friday.

The Camel had a hint of taupe or olive, but was still quite light. A very easy Spring color, I almost got it, but black is still more versatile for me.

Last edited:
Update: yesterday I checked with a Celine boutique in Paris and after looking at the available stocks in local shops she said nobody had any Larges. However I was able to find out what colors the Large is currently produced in: sun, black, navy, camel, and rust. So now I can stop hoping to find an orange one! DF is accepting prepayments for the butter Large Trio for Summer 13... does anybody know of any other new colors coming out?

hi guys, do you know where i can get my hands on a large black celine trio bag??? to ship to australia??

I stopped by the Francois 1er Paris boutique today and exchanged my rust Large Trio for a black. They still had one more Large Black Trio, so perhaps you can try and see if they do phone orders?

I stopped by the Francois 1er Paris boutique today and exchanged my rust Large Trio for a black.

Ooooh, the rust looked so good on you, I really liked it! I would have really considered getting rust, but the shops here didn´t have it and black IS more versatile. When I got the black one, the SA pointed out that it was more likely that i would use the black as a clutch in the evening. The camel one they had was nice, but not as versatile.

I actually used my Trio yesterday and today, and it really works the way I wanted it to. I have two small kids and it is nice to have my hands free and my wallet, keys and phone close to me and safe. Shoulder bags always tend to slide down when I move too much or bend down to hold my sons hand. I thought cross-body is the way to go - and I was right. And other things can be stored in the pram. Now I just need a cabas for that...:cool:

I need HELP! I am trying to decide between the Celine Trio in Hibiscus (Resort 2012) or Sun (Spring Summer 2013). I know the Sun is more practical for the season but I feel like it will get dirty and show more crinkled material. I was also contemplating the orange but the only one I could find had wrinkles all over the leather already. Help!

I need HELP! I am trying to decide between the Celine Trio in Hibiscus (Resort 2012) or Sun (Spring Summer 2013). I know the Sun is more practical for the season but I feel like it will get dirty and show more crinkled material. I was also contemplating the orange but the only one I could find had wrinkles all over the leather already. Help!

Choose the color you love best. Only navy blue and rust are more suitable if you are afraid of dirt showing.