S/S 2013 - Bal Intel

This is the 2013 Bleu Mineral Town. It really does comes in a relatively shorter shoulder strap than compared to the last towns. N strap is still adjustable. The Blue Mineral is a really intense deep n rich blue.

What a beautiful bag. And wow! A shorter shoulder strap? Do you happen to have modeling pics of it? I love the size of the Town but the shoulder strap is putting me off from purchasing it.

Can someone tell me the difference between mGH and regular GH? Is it smaller? Lighter? I would prefer to not have so many tassels, but have heard the GH is a lot heavier! TIA!!

The mGH which is smaller than the G21 (old Giant Hardware) is not heavier than the RH with the tassels. The old one was way heavier.:smile:

The mGH which is smaller than the G21 (old Giant Hardware) is not heavier than the RH with the tassels. The old one was way heavier.:smile:

Oh thank you so much! Is the mGH hardware available for all city colors (I'm new to Balenciaga)? Would you say it's only a little bigger than RH? I think you have changed my mind to wanting mGH!