I'm going to LV today, hopefully reveal later!

arrival

O.G.
Apr 10, 2012
Hi my dear LV friends,

In this year I bought a Speedy B and a Toiletry pouch 19 already, and now new month is here- so I need an other little thing : something for my keys.

I have a Mono Cles already (which is holding my travelcard ), and end of this month I' m planning to buy a Pomme Cles for my iPod mini and other cards.

So, I go to LV's today in London, and try yo choose between these for my keys:

Azur Cles
4 key holder MC white
4 key holder Vernis Pomme
4 or 6 key holder Azur

Any reccomendations ?

Vernis pomme but only Cus I'm personally not a fan of MC and azur could get dirty and isny as pretty as vernis. I think vernis is my favourite style of most things because to me it looks stylish and classy and very feminine.

I know its not on your list but I'd go with the mono 4 or 6 key holder to match with your other mono slgs and then pomme cles would pop beautifully with all the mono. but i heard the pomme cles is to be discontinued? maybe get that first ??? Good luck :smile:

Thank you for the advices :smile:

I've been in the first LV , I checked them all out. I like the MC white the best, especially because its so lovely pink inside. And very smooth. The Vernis verry stiff, also the Mono and Azur as well.

I came to Starbucks now , to think, I have two options now.
MC white 4 key holder
Azur Cles

Thank you for the advices :smile:

I've been in the first LV , I checked them all out. I like the MC white the best, especially because its so lovely pink inside. And very smooth. The Vernis verry stiff, also the Mono and Azur as well.

I came to Starbucks now , to think, I have two options now.
MC white 4 key holder
Azur Cles
MC white - love the cheery pink interior!