Stuctured, stream lined purses other than Celine and Hermes?

Nolia

Red Soul
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
I love the clean lines of the Birkin and the modern design of the Celine Luggage tote. But what other options are there for nice "boxy" kind of purses? Something structured (not floppy/saggy), I like double strap/handles and easy access to the inside of the purse.

Suggestions? Recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Dior Doirissmo (just take the charms off)

Valextra Babila

Saint Laurant Paris do a new one too, can't remember the name

Bal A4

Delvaux Signiture (although it is a bit more dome shape) just adding this because I would love it :P

Maybe Valextra or Victoria Beckham?

Prada saffiano tote
YSL cabas chyc
Christian Dior Lady tote
Chanel cerf tote

Mulberry bayswater has 'that' its shape is made from beautiful leather in a variety of finishes and colours without a crazy price tag :smile:

Dior Doirissmo (just take the charms off)

Valextra Babila

Saint Laurant Paris do a new one too, can't remember the name

Bal A4

Delvaux Signiture (although it is a bit more dome shape) just adding this because I would love it :P

Agree wholehearted to the saffiano tote.
Givenchy had a streamlined one also I believe but I'm not sure.

Thank you so much for all of these suggestions! I am really liking the Prada Saffiano and the YSL (probably because Y is my initial though hahah)! Definitely saving these for my wishlist!

Thank you so much for all of these suggestions! I am really liking the Prada Saffiano and the YSL (probably because Y is my initial though hahah)! Definitely saving these for my wishlist!

Haha...I like the YSL and got that one as well...Y is also my initial so I just had to have it lol.

Another one is Bottega Veneta Roma (hand made and leather supplier is same as Hermes).

Haha...I like the YSL and got that one as well...Y is also my initial so I just had to have it lol.

Another one is Bottega Veneta Roma (hand made and leather supplier is same as Hermes).

Tod's D-bag

Lv wilshire, or other lv sructured bags

Lv retiro

Thank you for these! I used to like LV but I think I'm over the "whole bag logo" thing. Coach kind of ruined that for me. =(
But I am more than happy to add the Prada and YSL to my list. :hbeat:

Anya Hindmarch Ebury-very similar to the Prada saffiano tote, it has been around for longer and is available as a bespoke bag. I think they are adding it back to their main collection this year, too.