PC Beaver is back!! Did you think I'd forget?

On or off?

• Still sitting pretty !

• Bruised but back on from February!

• No hope for me!

Results are only viewable after voting.

beaver232

O.G.
Jun 24, 2011
:police::police:

So it's the 1st of Feb!
January flexibility is surely over !

Lets see how many of you are still firmly seated on that sofa and how many of you have bruises on your behinds!!

Anon if you so wish, which is why I'm posting my first poll. X

Hehe, Not sure where I'm allowed, but think I'm technically sitting firmly on the sofa, depending on how we count...:smile:
Since dec beginning I have sold off 8 bags and bought 4 new bags(oops!) plus (1 pouch)+ 2 preloved bags, might be one more incoming bag not included before and that makes it a total of =
8 bags sold and 7 bags in (plus a pouch) so I think I have behaved?
One in one out was ok wasn't it...? Still has 2 more bags out for sale so I think I even is allowed to do another purchase if that hg bag would show up...:biggrin:

I failed spectacularly with 2 purchases..... I can justify it a little bit as SS Alexa which I'd ordered in sale in Dec was returned, plus I sold my bays belt bag, and got Xmas /Birthday money.....
I am going to try much harder in Feb!!

Hehe, Not sure where I'm allowed, but think I'm technically sitting firmly on the sofa, depending on how we count...:smile:
Since dec beginning I have sold off 8 bags and bought 4 new bags(oops!) plus (1 pouch)+ 2 preloved bags, might be one more incoming bag not included before and that makes it a total of =
8 bags sold and 7 bags in (plus a pouch) so I think I have behaved?
One in one out was ok wasn't it...? Still has 2 more bags out for sale so I think I even is allowed to do another purchase if that hg bag would show up...:biggrin:
Phew BIU ! Even Carol Vorderman might struggle with that equation !! I think you'll soon need a spreadsheet to keep check on outgoings and incomings!! Lol

I think you may just be on the sofa still ! :roflmfao: