BOOOOO on Belk!!!

Apr 27, 2008
So I was contemplating the cobalt duffle, and one place had it online for $243, but then it disappeared today. :sad:

I swear that Belk.com had a lot of the older color duffles for 25% off, but now it's back to regular price for all but the sunflower - what the heck?

Sadly Belk is the only online site I can find with the cobalt, and I am too lazy to call Dillards, LOL.

Grrr . . . :smile:

Girl, if you want that cobalt duffel, go for it!

UNLESS... (maybe) you're subconsciously NOT making the extra effort to get this bag because you're secretly waiting to see what new colors come out next...:rolleyes:

Doesn't make sense to me, though, that the cobalt would be on sale at Belk, then go back to regular price again. Maybe it will go back on sale sometime this weekend or next week.

So I was contemplating the cobalt duffle, and one place had it online for $243, but then it disappeared today. :sad:

I swear that Belk.com had a lot of the older color duffles for 25% off, but now it's back to regular price for all but the sunflower - what the heck?

Sadly Belk is the only online site I can find with the cobalt, and I am too lazy to call Dillards, LOL.

Grrr . . . :smile:

Lord & Taylor had a few cobalts on sale...

image-3933866018.jpg