Does the box come with every purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovefish

Mar 27, 2007
Hi there I'm quite new to LV and just bought an Epi Bowling GM.

I'm really loved this bag as my first
I'll post some pics tommorow:P

but....I didn't get the box
the box is out of stock at that moment
so they wrap it up using a paper bag
I told them i want it in a box cuz i love those boxes
the SA told me to call back within a week
but it's been 3 weeks and still no box:crybaby:

Just wondering is it my right to have that box or it's not necessary for them to give the box

thx

here in hong kong i usually have to ask for a box for my bags. the wallets and mini pochettes come with them automatically but for my alma, speedy and bh i had to ask for one. i don't really know what the standard is.

No, they don't have to give you a box but it is your right. I've had SA's not give me a box, some have given me a box or they ask. I usually tell them I don't need them anymore. But if you really want one, bug them about it. BTW, welcome to TPF!

Hi there I'm quite new to LV and just bought an Epi Bowling GM.

I'm really loved this bag as my first
I'll post some pics tommorow:P

but....I didn't get the box
the box is out of stock at that moment
so they wrap it up using a paper bag
I told them i want it in a box cuz i love those boxes
the SA told me to call back within a week
but it's been 3 weeks and still no box:crybaby:

Just wondering is it my right to have that box or it's not necessary for them to give the box

thx

I think it depends on the store and also the item. I didn't get boxes for anything from London. KEEPALLS dont usually come in boxes, neither do agendas. You should get boxes for virtually everything else allthough i'm not sure about clothes.

It doesen't seem like there are any standard sizes on boxes I've gotten different size boxes for same items.

Welcome to the PF and congrats on your purchase ...I haven't always received boxes for bags ..my suhali lockit, my le tal, gange, speedy didn't come with any boxes...so I guess it depends on your SA and what boxes they have in stock at the time of purchase.

i always get a box but then again my SA knows i love the boxes. however i don't think it's required of them to box it up for you unless you ask or unless you specify it's a present. welcome to the tPF and enjoy your new bowling gm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.