Please help with color!

catx

Jul 23, 2012
Hey guys, I really need some advice.. I am really bad in this type of decisions and I am torn between, no ... among... three colors of the Mini Tanner - I love all the perforated versions!!!

The coral I am afraid is a little too much.. I really love it but I am looking for a bag that I would use a lot, would go with anything and would fit just the essentials. I would love to buy the Coral maybe if I had another one in some muted color..

The sand is really nice, I love the color of the Tassel which lightens it up!

The blue one was my original choice n. 1 ...

So what do you guys think? Thanks a lot for the opinions!

P.S. I would love to attach pictures, but for some reason they are not showing up:sad:

Agree with pp, go with the one that you fell for.....if you choose anything else you will always lust after your original pick, I am learning that the pricey way .

Thanks guys for your opinions.. I know what u are talking about, the problem is that I don´t know if I will love the color in person.. There is no chance for me to see it IRL.. I think that the blue would be the most useful - due to its color (I work in a law office), the Coral I am already decided is too much for me but the sand is really sweet especially with the lovely tassel. Geeeeeeeez I hate these decisions!! Now another reason for the blue one came to my mind - as it is also cross body (which I love) I am afraid that I would stain the light one with jeans, the same as my cream MK bag..

I've seen the blue in person and it's beautiful! On this bag I'd choose blue. The sand is nice but I think it just doesn't pop as much as blue. You could wear the coral with a lot but not as much as the blue, IMO.

Ok then I think its decided.. blue it is! Now comes the hard part - actually ordering it.. I am from Europe and I will have to have it forwarded from the US by another company uh oh.. Well I guess I´ll try to wait and ask all the nice ladies here for the code for the next pce event:smile:

Thank you all for your opinions!!!

Ok then I think its decided.. blue it is! Now comes the hard part - actually ordering it.. I am from Europe and I will have to have it forwarded from the US by another company uh oh.. Well I guess I´ll try to wait and ask all the nice ladies here for the code for the next pce event:smile:

Thank you all for your opinions!!!

I actually read my last PCE and found that you can invite 3 friends. I'm sure anyone would be willing to help you out!

Is this on the mailed PCE? Because my email PCE said it couldn't be transferred or shared.

No, in my email. It said invite a friend to enjoy 25%. When you click on it, you could send it to three people through email. One member on here was having issues in a store with getting PCE even though she had received them before (they told her that there was no promotion going on at the time.). I was originally just going to send her the email to throw in their face but when I read it, I saw that I could invite her. I forwarded her the email and invited her to use the PCE :biggrin:.

No, in my email. It said invite a friend to enjoy 25%. When you click on it, you could send it to three people through email. One member on here was having issues in a store with getting PCE even though she had received them before (they told her that there was no promotion going on at the time.). I was originally just going to send her the email to throw in their face but when I read it, I saw that I could invite her. I forwarded her the email and invited her to use the PCE :biggrin:.

I just looked back at mine. At the top it says "Share your offer with friends: invite them to enjoy 25% off." I didn't notice that before. At the bottom it says "This card may not be reproduced or transferred, including electronically or via the Internet." How do you invite them?

I just looked back at mine. At the top it says "Share your offer with friends: invite them to enjoy 25% off." I didn't notice that before. At the bottom it says "This card may not be reproduced or transferred, including electronically or via the Internet." How do you invite them?

I hadn't ever noticed it either. I've since deleted the email so I can't play with it right now. But I think when you click on it, another window opens to type the address in. You can enter up to 3 then click send.

Thanks a lot to all of you.. and if any of you receive the PCE pleeeeease invite me. There will be more costs for me to get it shipped from the US to Europe by the forwarding company and then duties and taxes in my country:sad: I soo wish I lived in the US.