My last reveal for a while...

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I went back to Dillard's when my son got out of school. I remembered seeing this in the sale area and didn't check to see how much it was. I had this bag before but exchanged for the leather one. I still thought about it for a while but couldn't justify paying FP for both. I like to have a good fabric bag for when it rains so here she is...again :smile:. I'm officially on a BAN!!! It was reg $298, on sale for $146.02!
Miss Isabelle:
007.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

Last edited:
And there you are again in your sweats! J/K!!!! :P

I love the snake print leather trim, adorable!!! I wish Coach would have come out with this in a black nylon with black leather trim. I have a teeny bag of theirs from way back in that combo, and it would be perfect for an Isabelle design. You hearing me, Coach!?

And there you are again in your sweats! J/K!!!! :P

I love the snake print leather trim, adorable!!! I wish Coach would have come out with this in a black nylon with black leather trim. I have a teeny bag of theirs from way back in that combo, and it would be perfect for an Isabelle design. You hearing me, Coach!?

:lol: Once I'm home, I'm in sweats. The exotic detail is my favorite part! I agree, that would be nice.