Poll- alma gm amarante, alma gm rose indien or vintage chanel jumbo

Alma gm amarante, Alma gm Rose Indien or Vintage Chanel Jumbo

• Alma gm Amarante

• Alma gm Rose Indien

• Vintage Chanel Jumbo

Results are only viewable after voting.
vintage chanel sometimes looks a little... worn ... particularly the older lambskin bags. The quilts go flat and chanel doesn't "repair" that issue.

My vote goes for the alma amarante - its so gorgeous and classic...

Chanel... I love all my LVs, but I feel like great Chanel items are harder to obtain, so when you get a chance (especially with vintage)... DO IT! The Almas will still be around later.

vintage chanel sometimes looks a little... worn ... particularly the older lambskin bags. The quilts go flat and chanel doesn't "repair" that issue.

My vote goes for the alma amarante - its so gorgeous and classic...

Totally agree with above statement:smile:

I had vintage chanel jumbo and i sold it and became even more happy:smile: even though i loved it very much the corners and some vintage smell were annoying me.. and the leather still looked worn..plus i hated that the bag was 20 years old or so.. so for the budget you have definitely go with brand new 2013 Vernis alma Amarante gm... it so worth to live and enjoy all that happiness in the store of buying the new LV.. plus i always got more compliments on alma rather on vintage chanel... after that experience i still want the flap but brand new and in caviar..good luck:smile:

Totally agree with above statement:smile:

I had vintage chanel jumbo and i sold it and became even more happy:smile: even though i loved it very much the corners and some vintage smell were annoying me.. and the leather still looked worn..plus i hated that the bag was 20 years old or so.. so for the budget you have definitely go with brand new 2013 Vernis alma Amarante gm... it so worth to live and enjoy all that happiness in the store of buying the new LV.. plus i always got more compliments on alma rather on vintage chanel... after that experience i still want the flap but brand new and in caviar..good luck:smile:

Are you sure you want to pay that much for declining quality? There has been lots of threads opened on how horrible the quality has been in recent years...even some dedicated specifically for the caviar.

Are you sure you want to pay that much for declining quality? There has been lots of threads opened on how horrible the quality has been in recent years...even some dedicated specifically for the caviar.

yes if i would have that funds i would still go with brand new regarding the quality issues because if something would happen i could still sell the bag and get at least 80% back and it was like a horror movie trying to sell vintage jumbo in my country.. that is why i prefer brand new over the vintage...

if you got yours like in brand new condition, than you are really super luky, by the way i like your avatar- she looks like she is just came from store:love::tender:

Last edited:
yes if i would have that funds i would still go with brand new regarding the quality issues because if something would happen i could still sell the bag and get at least 80% back and it was like a horror movie trying to sell vintage jumbo in my country.. that is why i prefer brand new over the vintage...

if you got yours like in brand new condition, than you are really super luky, by the way i like your avatar- she looks like she is just came from store:love::tender:

Oic. Thanks girl :biggrin:...I did get really lucky and the seller was unbelievably awesome!

Hello there so between the Alma's totally voting for the Amarante, but which Chanel are you liking?

The poll/title of thread says vintage Chanel jumbo so I am assuming a vintage jumbo flap unless there is something else vintage and jumbo that Chanel makes/made that I am unaware of.