Reveal: A boy's first Bal!

Hello! :biggrin:

P1000156_zpscccfebef.jpg

I think the colour and the leather are gorgeous, but I'm not 100% sold on the style of the bag itself. I was going between this and the Men's Day in Anthracite for about a week and a half before I eventually decided on the Courier.

Before I ordered, I did contact Balenciaga customer service to enquire whether the strap on this bag is adjustable and if it's suitable as a cross-body. They told me it was 'perfect' for cross-body wear. While I can see that the strap IS adjustable, it's not by much! I don't know whether I should have perhaps gone for the Day instead.

Thoughts, anyone?

Fantastic color and congrats on your first Bal!! If it were me I would order both to play with and keep the one that works best for you!! :smile:

I agree.

Sometimes you have to compare in front of a mirror in your own home to get the feel of it. However, if you wan't the more Bal-ish look you should probably go for the Day. If it's mostly a practical issue that makes you doubt the Courier you'll probably need to try both on before you decide :smile: