Help! Which one should I keep?

artanis

O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
Hello! I currently have 2 Anthracite Bals and have to sell one to fund for another bag. And having 2 bags with the same colour & size is a bit too much for me. I like the subtle-ness of the 2011 RGH but at the same time the shade of the Anthra on my 2012 GH looks a bit nicer. Please help me decide! Thank you very much in advance!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,011
Hello! I currently have 2 Anthracite Bals and have to sell one to fund for another bag. And having 2 bags with the same colour & size is a bit too much for me. I like the subtle-ness of the 2011 RGH but at the same time the shade of the Anthra on my 2012 GH looks a bit nicer. Please help me decide! Thank you very much in advance!!

Anthra with GGH :smile:

depends what you intend to get for your 2nd bag. a G21 or a G12? a G12 rose gold or gold or even silver? as 2013 rose gold has been discontinued. personally I'd keep the GGH, I like the blue undertone than green undertone.

Thank you for your inputs seahorseinstripes & BDgirl! :biggrin:

depends what you intend to get for your 2nd bag. a G21 or a G12? a G12 rose gold or gold or even silver? as 2013 rose gold has been discontinued. personally I'd keep the GGH, I like the blue undertone than green undertone.
Thank you Honeylicious (a fellow msian right? :wave:) I was thinking about the fact that RG being discontinued, that's why its hard for me to let this baby go. But my next bag would be another RGGH so I guess i'll be keeping the GH :smile: And, I agree with you about the blue undertone, the rose gold made the bag look sort of washed out in a way.

Thank you for your inputs seahorseinstripes & BDgirl! :biggrin:

Thank you Honeylicious (a fellow msian right? :wave:) I was thinking about the fact that RG being discontinued, that's why its hard for me to let this baby go. But my next bag would be another RGGH so I guess i'll be keeping the GH :smile: And, I agree with you about the blue undertone, the rose gold made the bag look sort of washed out in a way.

oh, hi~!! :wave: nice to meet you here.
yeah, RGGH makes the bag looks more rustic, nice in a way but in this case, your blue anthra with GH is more interesting and it pops. personally I love rose gold, I feel that GH is just too bling for me.
so we will see your review soon? ;)

they are both beautiful bags but I would keep the GGH for sure. As much as I like the RGGH, I feel like the GGH is a classic and will never go out of style. for some reason I could see the RGGH potentially fading into a pinkish hued hardware and not being as versatile later down the road. it's a shame you can't keep them both!

I have a Velo Anthra&GGH and it such a stunning combo, so I would keep the GGH.
I love RGGH as well, but the leather on GGH is superior than on the RGGH

I have a GGH&Anthra combo too, and I love these 2 colours.... So my vote goes for GGH. The leather on your GGH looks nicer too than on your RGGH
Yes I agree with you. The leather on the GGH looks nicer than the RGGH :graucho:

Anthra RGGH is one of THE most gorgeous Bal combos so that gets my vote :smile:
Oh my, you just made my decision even harder because I do love the RGGH hardware! *gulps*

oh, hi~!! :wave: nice to meet you here.
yeah, RGGH makes the bag looks more rustic, nice in a way but in this case, your blue anthra with GH is more interesting and it pops. personally I love rose gold, I feel that GH is just too bling for me. so we will see your review soon? ;)
Nice to meet you too! I like the way you think hehehe! Yes I agree, I prefer the blue-ish shade of the GH anthra. Yes I shall reveal my new purchase soon.

vote for GGH! (btw how do u guys tell the that the leather is better from a picture! I need to learn this skill)
Yeay thank you leamb! I know right! I haven't mastered those kind of skill yet but hopefully getting there :P Lol!

GGH is a keeper. I love RG as well, but......
Butttt?? Hehehe ahhhh I know, its such a hard decision...Thanks for your input!

they are both beautiful bags but I would keep the GGH for sure. As much as I like the RGGH, I feel like the GGH is a classic and will never go out of style. for some reason I could see the RGGH potentially fading into a pinkish hued hardware and not being as versatile later down the road. it's a shame you can't keep them both!
I don't like the fact that they're discontinuing RGH, but yes I agree GGH is a classic. Yeah the shade of the hardware kind of makes the bag looks a bit dull to me.