The "I missed out on UV & Fuschia Molly" Club

coachmk

Aug 29, 2010
I'm so mad at me for losing out on them! Anyone else want to commiserate with me? I thought I would have more time to get them. This is a prime example that not everything goes to the outlets. Somethings do sell out and some of us if we snooze, we lose!! I don't want to pay FP on *bay either...

Just be patient! I was mad that I waited on the coral Audrey cinched tote and then I couldn't find one at the outlet. But last week, I won one on ebay for $71 shipped.

Then there is always the chance that Coach will make an outlet version, like they did for the Sophias.

I'm so mad at me for losing out on them! Anyone else want to commiserate with me? I thought I would have more time to get them. This is a prime example that not everything goes to the outlets. Somethings do sell out and some of us if we snooze, we lose!! I don't want to pay FP on *bay either...

I called JAX tonight and they did have some fuchsia Molly bags. Have you called to ask about specific items. I've learned not on the website doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I know it's a bit off topic from the Molly, but does anyone know if the UV Candace sold out?

I noticed it's not on the website so wasn't sure if it was deleted or sold out.

I learned today that live hat is no help. All they can see is what's listed on the website. I asked what good they were. Seriously, never chat, always call.

That's not true... Depending on time of day they may have access to additional information directly from Distribution. What they cannot do us help you order online an item that doesn't show but is available. For that you will need to call CS.

By the way, the role of the online help at coach.com is to act as personal shoppers and product experts. They do not have access to account information, as well.

Of course , we already have a lot of product experts right here! ;)

That's not true... Depending on time of day they may have access to additional information directly from Distribution. What they cannot do us help you order online an item that doesn't show but is available. For that you will need to call CS.

By the way, the role of the online help at coach.com is to act as personal shoppers and product experts. They do not have access to account information, as well.

Of course , we already have a lot of product experts right here! ;)

It was about 11:00 a.m. PST. I asked about whether they had any Mollys other than what was showing on the website. She said she couldn't access that kind of information. I also asked if she could confirm the date of the Cognac Rory, she didn't have that information. I also asked if they had and UV Candace and she didn't have access to that information. For all these questions she said I needed to call CS instead. I had a similar experience the last time I tried getting information from them in December about the Violet duffle which had disappeared from the website.

I just haven't successfully gleaned any information from the chat people about anything that wasn't right there on the we site. Yes, luckily it was the great folks here on TPF that told me calling is the best way to get info. That has worked so many times!!

It was about 11:00 a.m. PST. I asked about whether they had any Mollys other than what was showing on the website. She said she couldn't access that kind of information. I also asked if she could confirm the date of the Cognac Rory, she didn't have that information. I also asked if they had and UV Candace and she didn't have access to that information. For all these questions she said I needed to call CS instead. I had a similar experience the last time I tried getting information from them in December about the Violet duffle which had disappeared from the website.

I just haven't successfully gleaned any information from the chat people about anything that wasn't right there on the we site. Yes, luckily it was the great folks here on TPF that told me calling is the best way to get info. That has worked so many times!!

That's because they aren't given access to that info unfortunately.

they will arrive at the outlet ... They dont arrive the next day, coach likes to make us wait and worry :smile: