Never thought I'd hear this :-)

fansynancy

O.G.
Dec 7, 2009
I've developed quite a little "H"abit over the last few years and I was sure that by now my DH was sick of hearing about all things H, seeing the many orange boxes and opening the CC statements. I was lusting over the Pique Fleuri de Provence shawls and wanted one as my first ever H shawl. My darling SA put a few aside for me to look at and I went to the City this morning to take a peek. She also put a few other things aside for me to look at and I felt a bit guilty because a Pelouse GP followed me home along with the shawl (which is TDF!).
I met him for lunch on the way home and I told him about the GP and that I felt sort of bad for buying it. This was his response:

"Well, you love your Garden Party bags. You wear them more often than all of your other Hermes bags.I know you've been wanting a green bag. The Garden Party works really well for you and I think it's a great price point. I'm glad you got it. I think you'll really enjoy it".:faint:

I wish I had a taperecorder for that one.

OHHHHHH!!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you! Oh Pelouse is a lovely green too! What a great supportive DH!! I love hearing these stories! I would love to see pictures too. BTW, I too am soooo addicted to my Pique shawl!!!

I've developed quite a little "H"abit over the last few years and I was sure that by now my DH was sick of hearing about all things H, seeing the many orange boxes and opening the CC statements. I was lusting over the Pique Fleuri de Provence shawls and wanted one as my first ever H shawl. My darling SA put a few aside for me to look at and I went to the City this morning to take a peek. She also put a few other things aside for me to look at and I felt a bit guilty because a Pelouse GP followed me home along with the shawl (which is TDF!).
I met him for lunch on the way home and I told him about the GP and that I felt sort of bad for buying it. This was his response:

"Well, you love your Garden Party bags. You wear them more often than all of your other Hermes bags.I know you've been wanting a green bag. The Garden Party works really well for you and I think it's a great price point. I'm glad you got it. I think you'll really enjoy it".:faint:

Congrats fansy!!!!

This happened to me recently also! When I got the phone call for my toolbox I called my husband and was ready with all my arguments and rationales of why I "needed" this bag... But as soon as I told him, his response was "well babe, do as your heart desires, because we only live once." And he was sincere!!!! And I was like :wtf::shocked: speechless!!!!! :faint: did someone abduct my husband and take over his body?!?!!! He then asked me to text him some photos of the bag style and then said it was very nice and he thought it was quite practical and I would get a lot of use out of it... And when I got the bag and brought it home, he said it was a "good buy"... No idea what's going on but we shouldn't question it right?! And just hope it keeps happening in the future?! :tender:

Wow...you are married to a real keeper. That's great!