B-Collective by Buxton

Jan 17, 2013
Yeah, I'm on a ban, I know, but I can look and not touch! What do you ladies think of B-Collective by Buxton or do you have any experience with the brand? I don't know but when I think Buxton I think about the wallets my mother and grandmother used to buy at JCPenney back in the day. I always thought they were overly boring. But Kohl's has their handbags and they're kinda cute, albeit kinda overpriced?... For example: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1...buxton-floral-convertible-leather-satchel.jsp

So, thoughts?

I love printed leather - this bag is cute, but there's too much going on with all those strap choices; I'd take off the 2nd hand-strap, if I bought this.

I think I'd have to see it in person.

And yes, like you, I remember Buxton from way back - that and Princess Gardner. They were big brands back in the day, so it's nice to see the name coming back - I wonder if Buxton is owned by the same people as it was 30 years ago? :biggrin:

I didn't know that they made bags. They make decent wallets. I was going to buy a Buxton wallet until I found the Mundi was made exactly the same as the one that I had been carrying for 15+ years. I went with the Mundi for sure. I know Boscov's carries all kinds of Buxton slg's.