Molly/Rory Disappearance!!

ya...I'm seriously contemplating buying this today w/PCE (navy/ivory) but am wondering if I should just hold off as I'm almost 100% positive these will hit outlet. I never shop my outlet though as its about 20 miles away and I'm not a big brick n mortar shopper...I saw several of this style in the mark down bin at Macy's yesterday (also on their website as well as Dillards) for $208.00 but only in black, brown and black
cherry...this navy/ivory is still on the Coach website. Not sure what I'll do, I like the bag but its not a bag I'd deeply regret if I missed it....I mean is it really worth near $250 with PCE...

My outlet had these in black, brown and red on friday, also some rorys and small candace bags, even some duffles, all siggy stuff

I really liked the Rory in cobalt and i was wishing I would have ordered it when it had been available. Im kind of glad that i didnt because i saw one that someone was selling on eBay. It didn't look that worn out or anything but almost every corner plus some of the bottom had rubs where paint rubbed off on it. It's in completed auctions if anyone is interested in seeing. The black rory does not do this. Idk if cobalt in all cobalt in all styles does this or not. I know there was a thread talking about this but idk if cobalt or rory was mentioned specifically.

Love that navy/black colorblock! If the navy/black Candace is in the outlet system, is the navy/black Rory also in the outlet system? It would be $54 cheaper at current outlet pricing vs. the Macy's price that I paid...

I suggest calling JAX to see how much they have in stock. If they have a ton, my guess is that your odds of scoring one at outlet will be higher.

Yes rory outlet price to

No Molly's or Rory's at Coach.com. Does this mean they are discontinued? I so want a Rory. I don't have an a Coach FP near me or an Outlet.

I was just looking at them in coach.com. The selection is limited, but they are still there. The word has been that Molly is discontinued, but Rory colors are supposed to be restocked on Feb. 5.

Try department stores online! :smile: good luck!

I was just looking at them in coach.com. The selection is limited, but they are still there. The word has been that Molly is discontinued, but Rory colors are supposed to be restocked on Feb. 5.

Thank you! I just found them. I couldn't find them last night. I will watch department stores also; I noticed that Macy's had a very nice sale on the lovely duffles recently.