Do I need nude Pigalles?

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Just sold my nude patent Pigalle Platos because I'd gone off the PP style, preferring the Pigalle 120. I recently purchased the Pigalle 120 in black patent and have worn them loads. They're so versatile. I've got a pair of the Pigalles in nude patent on hold for me, last in my size in whole of Europe. But I dont know if I should get them or save my money, or even wait for warmer weather to see if I still want them. Are they a must-have classic for the spring/ summer, or do you think I can live without them? I do have the Hyper prive in nude patent. I'm trying to be good and not spend money on lots of things I don't need but I do like the Pigalle style, especially with skinny jeans.

the only size for u in Europe?? Hello!!! You should be wearing them right now! haha
I know...not the best influence :smile:

Ha, ha! Yes, they're the last pair in my size at the moment but I know that most of the UK boutiques are expecting to receive a delivery before March, so if I don't buy these ones I should be able to get hold of some more in a few weeks.

If you love Pigalle and have the funds set aside, I'd get them.

For whatever reason, even though I love Pigalle, I prefer my nudes with a platform. I feel like I'm getting more mileage out of them.

I am another vote for you getting them.

As you said you're allowing yourself a treat this month and why not get something in a style you already love and know you'll get a lot of use out of (think of them as an investment pair). I think the nudes will be just as versatile as the black!

Whenever I'm shopping for shoes and find that there's only 1 pair left in my size (and I absolutely love, Love, LOVE them)...I can't help but think that it was meant for me to own them :tender: Go get your Pigalles!!

Another vote yes get them! I've recently fallen in love with Pigalle all over again and bought a pair of 100s. I think they are just an amazing shape shoe. And I always say nude is more than black lol (at least for me) lol, it's such a cliche, but they do go with everything!

Another vote yes get them! I've recently fallen in love with Pigalle all over again and bought a pair of 100s. I think they are just an amazing shape shoe. And I always say nude is more than black lol (at least for me) lol, it's such a cliche, but they do go with everything!

Ditto, there is no such thing as "too much Pigalles" :P:biggrin: