Fell in love with Crimson Mini Willis! Help please!

I have the cobalt patent Mini Willis and she doesn't fit nearly as much as her full sized sister. I can fit my Poppy Wristlet, ID Case, some gum and my cellphone...that's about it. But for a day trip...she's perfect- took mine out for the first time last weekend and had tons of compliments on her!

I'm now looking at getting the crimson and citrine Minis too! :graucho:

Attachments

• 20130120-_LMT3743 1.jpg
    20130120-_LMT3743 1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 523
I have the cobalt patent Mini Willis and she doesn't fit nearly as much as her full sized sister. I can fit my Poppy Wristlet, ID Case, some gum and my cellphone...that's about it. But for a day trip...she's perfect- took mine out for the first time last weekend and had tons of compliments on her!

Super cute set! I just got a mini too and I love the hangtags :smile:

Inside my berry:

image-611072014.jpg

Zippy coin purse, cles with key and band aids inside, lipstick with room for a compact or tissue packet
image-2464804977.jpg

iPhone with case in the back
image-737601309.jpg

Everything.
image-428358990.jpg

I think it holds quite a bit and the size is deceiving. :biggrin:

Wow, those look fantastic together!!! Love!

Inside my berry:

View attachment 2042972

Zippy coin purse, cles with key and band aids inside, lipstick with room for a compact or tissue packet
View attachment 2042973

iPhone with case in the back
View attachment 2042974

Everything.
View attachment 2042975

I think it holds quite a bit and the size is deceiving. :biggrin:

Oh, thanks so much for posting these pics... it's extremely helpful!!! I've got the same bag on hold at my outlet!
Enabler... I think you've single-handedly sent everyone into a Willis frenzy!!! :P

Oh, thanks so much for posting these pics... it's extremely helpful!!! I've got the same bag on hold at my outlet!
Enabler... I think you've single-handedly sent everyone into a Willis frenzy!!! :P

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :graucho:

I think that is why I love tPF. The sharing of information of the one thing we all have in common, the love of handbags. I'm happy that more people are enjoying this bag. It is fantastic ! I'm going to show what can fit in the mini crimson. I HIGHLY recommend the patent crimson!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I love those accessories with it!! If I manage to score a full sized one, I want to pair it up with same style accessories too!! perfect!