Question for Romy lovers

carterazo

viendo carteras
O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Hello Ladies!

As some of you know, I got the lovely Romy in parchment last week after considering her in Mint. Fast forward to today and I still love her in parchment, but I am seriously rethinking the mint. I just love her in that color.

So here's the question: Which color is more likely to be available in a month or so? (next PCE at the very least) I do want both bags, but I'll have to wait to buy the other one. I'm afraid the mint will sell out and I won't be able to get it. It is such a popular color right now and I just love it in this bag.

I gladly welcome your opinions - especially from those of you who know about how colors sell, etc.

Thanks so much!

I'm not an expert, but I got the mint Romy because I have parchment and light tan bags and didn't want to miss out on the color. Which color would you be most disappointed that you missed out on? Maybe check stock levels of each at JAX?

I think mint will be very popular, and parchment bags don't tend to be as popular, so if I had to guess I think you'll be more likely to find parchment later.

I agree, parchment seems to hang around longer. But I also don't think the mint wil sell out by nexy month. Give Jax a call to find out the quantity remaining/ good luck she is a beautifu bag

I'm not an expert, but I got the mint Romy because I have parchment and light tan bags and didn't want to miss out on the color. Which color would you be most disappointed that you missed out on? Maybe check stock levels of each at JAX?

I would be most disappointed if I missed out on the mint... Thanks for the suggestions to check on stock levels. That had not occurred to me. :ghi5:

I agree, parchment seems to hang around longer. But I also don't think the mint wil sell out by nexy month. Give Jax a call to find out the quantity remaining/ good luck she is a beautifu bag

That's good to hear as that's my fear. It has happened to me in the past that the color I love is sold out in the one bag I want it in.

ditto, mint is such a unique color!

I have the Mint Romy and love her to bits. I believe that you should get the Mint and then get the Parchment later down the road. Coach always makes Parchment bags but not alot of mint. In fact Coach has not made a real Mint colored back since somewhere around 2002 when they did the original Ergo line.

I have the Mint Romy and love her to bits. I believe that you should get the Mint and then get the Parchment later down the road. Coach always makes Parchment bags but not alot of mint. In fact Coach has not made a real Mint colored back since somewhere around 2002 when they did the original Ergo line.

Oh wow, that's a loooong time for a color. Now that you mention it, I've seen something in parchment- in several styles -every season for at least the last two years. (And they all looked really good too.) Good point.

I see. Not many as many people love lighter bags I guess.

Personally I love lighter bags, especially white or off-white, so I've noticed they tend to not sell out quickly. I expect some ladies are worried about carrying such a light color, others maybe just enjoy more color in their bags. To each her own :smile: