Mixed Polish Exchange - Round 7 Reveals!!

vtfroggie

>.<
O.G.
May 14, 2008
Here's some basic rundown info, as a quick go-to reminder during the exchange:

Original Sign-Up thread, complete w. all of the rules!

Once each of you receives the polish box, please PM me a valid email address that you would like to use to access the Polish Inventory spreadsheet. I will respond to your PM, letting you know that you have access to the document (you should also receive an automatic email with the link once you’ve been granted access). Access will be granted from the time you receive the box until the next person receives the box. This should help keep the contents of the box mysterious until you actually get to go through it, since being surprised by what’s inside is half of the fun! Once the next person has the box, your permissions to access the document will be removed.

Here’s a quick “how to” for viewing and editing a google document:
If you have a google account/gmail.com email address
Click the link, make sure you are signed into your google account, and view/edit the document.

If you do not have a google account/gmail.com address
Click the link. Google will require you set up a google account using your non-google email address (don’t worry, they don’t seem to send extra/unwanted emails; in fact the only time I’ve ever received an email regarding the google account attached to my non-gmail email was when I forgot what password I associated with the account). Click the SIGN UP button in the upper right corner. Once you are signed up, you should be signed in and able to access the document. From there, it’s just like a regular Excel spreadsheet. Plus you now have the added bonus of being able to use google docs in the future for whatever (might I suggest creating a nailpolish spreadsheet for future Secret Buddy Nai lPolish Exchanges :graucho:)

And finally, the official shipping order:
TexaninPA
Unfurling
LVoeShopping
SusyH
Passionail
JennaLovesBags
Tgirl25
Kapster
SemiRose
Kristinized
*Want it all*
Windchimes
Sndypchez
Thithi
Gottaluvmybags
DuckDash
CoachLover1000
September24

If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to PM me or ask within this thread. This exchange is all about having fun, while re-homing our unloved polishes and falling in love with others! :woohoo: So lets have some fun!! :yahoo:

And now for my favorite part...

Here are my selections:
Borghese, Euro Green - Courtesy of Shikki
China Glaze, Oxidized Aqua (Crackle) - Courtesy of Pcil
Essie, Tart Deco - Courtesy of Karheart
Nina Ultra Pro, Molten Ruby - Courtesy of Karheart

I have to admit that these have been sitting on my computer desk for the past week waiting for this reveal (I didn't take photos until today) so that I could officially wear them. I'm thinking I'm going to test out Euro Green first, since I currently have a coral (Cult Nails Scandalous) on my nails.

As I mentioned in the other thread, the box will be making its way to TexaninPA in the morning. I can't wait to see what everyone chooses :smile:

Attachments

• 1-1-001.JPG
    1-1-001.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 594
  • 2-2-002.JPG
    2-2-002.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 597
  • 3-3-004.JPG
    3-3-004.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 599

Here are my selections:

I have to admit that these have been sitting on my computer desk for the past week waiting for this reveal (I didn't take photos until today) so that I could officially wear them. I'm thinking I'm going to test out Euro Green first, since I currently have a coral (Cult Nails Scandalous) on my nails.

As I mentioned in the other thread, the box will be making its way to TexaninPA in the morning. I can't wait to see what everyone chooses :smile:

Off to a great start! Pretty winter-looking shimmers, plus Essie pastels are always in season :smile:

Here are my selections:

Great picks! I own Tart Deco and I love it! So happy it finally started! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Here are my selections:

Oh gosh, those are amazing!!!!! Wonderful picks! I'm crazy about Euro Green. :smile:

Here are my selections:

Yaaa! Great choices. Glad a few of mine found a good home.

Here are my selections:

Very nice picks!!!! :yahoo:

Nice picks! I really love the color of the Oxidized Aqua (and I still like shatters)!

Can't wait to see what's in the box:smile:

Although I don't wear my shatters as often as I did when I first started buying them, I couldn't leave this one in the box. The color is SO pretty!

Still haven't changed my np yet, but I've been wearing Scandalous for 3 days so I think it's time to swap to Euro Green tonight!