black lady dior lining

exjw

Nov 20, 2012
I purchased a medium black lady dior last week. i took out the bag yesterday, and saw inside the bag, the lining is black. i thought black lady dior is suppose to have red lining? is it normal to have black? TIA!

does your lady dior have the black cannage lining? i see newer lady diors now reverting back to the cannage print lining from the 90's rather than the monogrammed dior lining.

does your lady dior have the black cannage lining? i see newer lady diors now reverting back to the cannage print lining from the 90's rather than the monogrammed dior lining.

yes, it does have cannage print! i just asked my SA and she said maybe newer lady diors will have the black cannage lining now :biggrin:

Congrats on your black LD...
Is yours in patent or lamb?..I'm thinking of getting medium black LD..but haven't decide which leather I shall go for...Both look so gorgeous ..it makes so hard to decide....
Would you mind sharing your thought?..TIA...

Congrats on your black LD...
Is yours in patent or lamb?..I'm thinking of getting medium black LD..but haven't decide which leather I shall go for...Both look so gorgeous ..it makes so hard to decide....
Would you mind sharing your thought?..TIA...
thanks! :smile: i got mine in patent. Both are gorgeous, but the lamb skin may look a bit too mature (im only 21).