Help me decide!!! Ultra Violet or not!!!

chuhanwtf

Parismon
Mar 26, 2012
Hey loves, my SA just called and she said she had some goodies for me, one is a ultra violet kelly 32 with phw and another is a rose jaipur constance elan :smile:

I will definitely take the constance but I'm still thinking about the kelly. I like purple but I'm more into crocus, uv is a little too dark, and with phw, it looks a bit dull to me. But a kelly is a kelly, if I pass this one, I don't know how long I have to wait for another one. My SA said for almost every 5 birkins, they got one kelly, so it's rare to get a kelly now.

So what should I do!

Hey loves, my SA just called and she said she had some goodies for me, one is a ultra violet kelly 32 with phw and another is a rose jaipur constance elan :smile:

I will definitely take the constance but I'm still thinking about the kelly. I like purple but I'm more into crocus, uv is a little too dark, and with phw, it looks a bit dull to me. But a kelly is a kelly, if I pass this one, I don't know how long I have to wait for another one. My SA said for almost every 5 birkins, they got one kelly, so it's rare to get a kelly now.

So what should I do!

Wich leather is the Kelly?
I like the ultraviolet because I think it is a very warm and neutral purple...if this makes sense!

Wich leather is the Kelly?
I like the ultraviolet because I think it is a very warm and neutral purple...if this makes sense!

I didn't ask, I think it's either togo or clemence. The thing is I've been looking for a brighter color for a long time. And if this kelly is with gold I think I will definitely take it. I guess I'll have to see the bag to decide.

I think UV is gorgeous and the color may grow on you.

At the same time, if you really aren't a fan and think it is "dull," you probably won't end up using it much and it might just sit unused. The Kelly might be rare, but if you are willing to be patient, it seems likely that another one (that you like more) will roll around eventually!

I think UV is gorgeous and the color may grow on you.

At the same time, if you really aren't a fan and think it is "dull," you probably won't end up using it much and it might just sit unused. The Kelly might be rare, but if you are willing to be patient, it seems likely that another one (that you like more) will roll around eventually!

You are absolutely right! I will go to the store this afternoon and see if I like it or not. I sure don't want to buy something that I'm not going to use.

I love UV and a kelly in 32. I would have take it myself. It might not be as bright but it will go long and far with you. Good luck! Let us know what you decided.

When in doubt, get them both I always say.

Love this ... So true! My most memorable regrets are passing on something. Although the one thing is that it's early in the quota cycle, so would you be excited enough about the UV that you would be OK wih not being able to buy a different K in the AW12 or SS13 colors if they come up? I like UV but I agree it would be much more exciting with GHW!

uv is muted in clemence/togo, it is very bright in evercolour..i love uv but if you like bright, then crocus is epsom will be more appropriate..but no harm in seeing the bag in person for yourself..let us know what you decide..

How exciting! This is the exact call I'm waiting for, a pink Constance and 32 Kelly! And you have the possibility of getting both! I like ultra violet but definitely not as much as Parme or Crocus. However like others have said, my biggest regrets have been passing on bags. And I'm experiencing the same thing where getting a Birkin is so much easier than a Kelly so if you pass on this, who knows how long you have to wait? One thing to consider if you do pass is ask if you can SO a Kelly, I think it opens up around April/may? Good luck!

Let us know what you decide!

I think a UV 32 Kelly is TDF, but you will have to decide if it pops enough for you or if its dull. I do agree it may look better with GHW vs PHW.