My next SLG

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
Hello friends!

I'm looking for my next SLG and would love some input from TPF :smile:

Tried the mini pochette and reg pochette and they didn't work out for me. Mini pochette chain and reg pochette longer strap bothered me.

My options are the wapity (discontinued, but I like the wristlet, tracked down the last one in store, and put it on hold!), cles, toiletry pouch, and small cosmetic pouch.

I would probably use this SLG daily mainly in my purse to hold main cards (cles) or iPhone and charger/headset (wapity, toiletry pouch, cosmetic pouch)...and occasionally on its own if running errands.

What are your opinions on these SLGs? Photos are welcome :smile:

Hello friends!

Tried the mini pochette and reg pochette and they didn't work out for me. Mini pochette chain and reg pochette longer strap bothered me.

My options are the wapity (discontinued, but I like the wristlet, tracked down the last one in store, and put it on hold!), cles, toiletry pouch, and small cosmetic pouch.

I would probably use this SLG daily mainly in my purse to hold main cards (cles) or iPhone and charger/headset (wapity, toiletry pouch, cosmetic pouch)...and occasionally on its own if running errands.

well, i use my mini pochette for my iphone, but it won't hold a charger too and you already tried that one. i have a wapity and really like it for my chargers, but it is too short for an iphone. i just tried mine in my wapity with it's silicone speck case. i don't own a toiletry pouch nor a cosmetic pouch, so hopefully someone else can help out on those. hope this helps a little

Hello friends!

I purchased a cles then returned it because I couldn't find any use for it. I know a lot of members here love the little thing, but I exchanged it for the mini pochette which I was going to suggest but then read it didn't work for you.

I have the small cosmetic case and use it exactly as that, a little makeup and other odds and ends. I love it and it can hold a lot more than it looks.

I know the toiletry cases are also popular here and I even know a few people personally who use the larger size as a clutch or as something smaller if they don't want to tote around a full size purse.

I would say based on what you are looking to use it for, either the cosmetic case or the toiletry bag! Good luck!

I actually own all three. The Wapity is really too small for the iPhone. It fits but only just and not very comfortably. Mini pochette or toiletry pouch would work. I do find the TP26 a bit more useful. I keep a spare charger in there with my iPhone earbuds and other small miscellaneous items (mirror, gum, mints, lip balm, floss, USB drive etc), and there's plenty of room left over. I'm sure the TP19 would work well for your needs too.

well, i use my mini pochette for my iphone, but it won't hold a charger too and you already tried that one. i have a wapity and really like it for my chargers, but it is too short for an iphone. i just tried mine in my wapity with it's silicone speck case. i don't own a toiletry pouch nor a cosmetic pouch, so hopefully someone else can help out on those. hope this helps a little

This is really helpful. So the wapity won't fit an iPhone w/ case?? That changes things quite a bit!

I use my TP26 for my essentials. In there I put my perfume, chargers, pens, chewing gum, wallet, RayBan sunglasses. It works great for me, lovely piece and so timeless. (they're MIF)

This is really helpful. So the wapity won't fit an iPhone w/ case?? That changes things quite a bit!
the wapity is really too short for my iphone and case. i could force it in but wouldn't want to, and my case is not huge , just one of those speck rubbery ones with the little squares, but not bulky like an otterbox or anything. it sounds like a toiletry pouch would work from what one of the previous posters said, but for me, i really like my mini pochette for the phone and the wapity is chunky enough for chargers, earbuds. good luck and hope you find something that really works well for you : )

Thanks everyone for the advice! I'm definitely leaning towards a toiletry pouch and cosmetic case now. For those who have one or the other, what do you like/dislike about it?

I don't have either BUT have a cles and mini poch (which I adore) but I think the TP 19 is great since you could carry it solo, whereas the cosmetics you couldn't. I love both those and I'm sure both would do the job. I would go with the TP if you have the space in your bag. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the advice! I'm definitely leaning towards a toiletry pouch and cosmetic case now. For those who have one or the other, what do you like/dislike about it?
Toiletry pouch:

Like:
x. Very roomy
x. Timeless classic
x. You can use it as a clutch
x. You can have your initials underneath the MIF tab
x. They're 99% of the time MIF
x. The lining is gorgeous

Dislike:
x. You only have it in Monogram

I guess I loved wapity more than I thought! Now she's mine! Yay! So fun to say wapity. My bf says he hopes I like it and I don't do a "swapity wapity" lol. I think this will stick :biggrin:

P.S. My iphone 4 fits (no cover)...so excited to use it out on the town and on vacation!

Attachments

• image-409569813.jpg
    image-409569813.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 181