Red Red Red Confusion Reveal

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
O.G.
Apr 13, 2012
So...I've been contemplating the 12A versus the 13C RED issue for some time now. I still haven't made up my mind, but as willeyi suspected, I did acquire a little something red on Friday.

So, here is my package, thanks to the help of a lovely tpf member who told me of her SA who might have this.

Attachments

• chanel ML Red 13C 007c.jpg
    chanel ML Red 13C 007c.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,729
  • chanel ML Red 13C 010c.jpg
    chanel ML Red 13C 010c.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,711
  • chanel ML Red 13C 011c.jpg
    chanel ML Red 13C 011c.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,701
I'm not sure it's perfect, but I'm having to resize the files so it's taking a bit. I'm still making up my mind as to keeping this or going with the 12A.

Okay, photos resized...all photos are with flash, because it was Friday night late before I got time to open the box, and didn't want to wake anyone with lights blazing in the house. The color is darker in the daylight. So, this is a BIG part of why I'm still deciding, having this lovely beauty in my house, tucked away in her box, awaiting my decision.

Attachments

• chanel ML Red 13C 014c.jpg
    chanel ML Red 13C 014c.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 1,732
  • chanel ML Red 13C 018c.jpg
    chanel ML Red 13C 018c.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 1,703
  • chanel ML Red 13C 021cc.jpg
    chanel ML Red 13C 021cc.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1,718
  • chanel ML Red 13C 022c.jpg
    chanel ML Red 13C 022c.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 1,710
  • chanel ML Red 13C 024c.jpg
    chanel ML Red 13C 024c.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,694
it must be a 13c red you been talking about:love: im starting to feel the love already :woot::woohoo:

omggggggggg looking at your reveal makes me so depress :cry::crybaby: i ordered my bag from saks last wed. but until now they have not ship my order yet. im starting to have a feeling that my bag is no longer available :crybaby: omggggg cry me a river :crybaby:

sorry im off topic:roflmfao:

it must be a 13c red you been talking about:love: im starting to feel the love already :woot::woohoo:

omggggggggg looking at your reveal makes me so depress :cry::crybaby: i ordered my bag from saks last wed. but until now they have not ship my order yet. im starting to have a feeling that my bag is no longer available :crybaby: omggggg cry me a river :crybaby:

sorry im off topic:roflmfao:

Yes, this is the 13C and I paid extra to have it shipped next day. :smile: It was not easy to find, either, but at least it was available (compared to the 12A). You should call your SA and find out when they are mailing it/mailed it out. Don't cry!

Oh. how lovely! Good Luck with your decision!

Thank you so much! I think it is really pretty and it makes the decision that much harder, knowing what I will have to give up if I choose the other. I try to rationalize every option: keeping this and getting the 12A, keeping this and getting the 13P, taking this back and getting the 12A....

Last edited:
Yes, this is the 13C and I paid extra to have it shipped next day. :smile: It was not easy to find, either, but at least it was available (compared to the 12A). You should call your SA and find out when they are mailing it/mailed it out. Don't cry!

ok i will call and ask tomorrow. i feel so hesitate to call though, it my first time buying with this sa and he wasnt helpful and not very friendly. he usually ignore my text when i ask him something, he only answer when i tell him im ready to buy :sad: i wish my usual go to sa have this bag so i dont have to deal with this guy

the more i look at your bag, the more i wish i have it:P