Show us your clutches/wristlets/pouches/chain wallets and other dainty purses!

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
Hey everyone!

I recently started doing a serious inventory of all the stuff I've got and was dumbfounded to realize how many clutches I have! They allow me to carry only the essentials and as I noted in another clutch related thread, they add a certain daintiness to my outfits, particularly those that I wear during the daytime.

So, what clutches do you have in your collection? Please feel free to share your pouches, portfolios (love those!), chain wallets, wristlets and other small purses. I've seen many all over tPF, so this could be a place for us to ooh and aah over them.

I'll start with this pick of mine (apologies for huge pic) -

IMG_5763_zps74b084b2-1_zps1c13ea50.jpg

They include pieces from Target, YSL, BCBG Max Azria, Marc Jacobs (Target + Neiman Marcus Collection), a random colorful wristlet from Costa Rica, Fendi and Cole Haan.

I can't wait to see yours :graucho:

Reactions: MaseratiMomma
i have lots of small bags,but not much clutches...
here they are...dior babe embroidered clutch, dior python clutch, gucci tom ford dragon clutch :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_9040.JPG
    IMG_9040.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,675
  • IMG_7753.JPG
    IMG_7753.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,659
  • DSC03994.JPG
    DSC03994.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,659
Here are some of mine...

Ferragamo python Samuela clutch
image-4250039322.jpg

image-802143891.jpg

Assorted Bottega Veneta clutches
image-1399585430.jpg

A little Etsy find that I dress up with pins
image-1924472107.jpg

image-1598559778.jpg

image-1996481376.jpg

Beaded animal print clutch from ebags....my go to clutch for weddings.
image-1243971246.jpg

image-996420736.jpg

Ferragamo calfskin clutch
image-1551329364.jpg

Chanel wallet on a chain...and dessert.
image-2017986666.jpg

Attachments

• image-3573248744.jpg
    image-3573248744.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 1,456
Here are some of mine...

View attachment 2040307

View attachment 2040308

View attachment 2040309

View attachment 2040310

View attachment 2040311

View attachment 2040312

View attachment 2040314

View attachment 2040317

View attachment 2040315

View attachment 2040316

ooh, I love all your pieces but absolutely adore that Samuela clutch from Ferragamo! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Oh I'm going to have to rustle up some pictures of my clutches. Love these!

Clutches are so great for me, I have started realizing that carrying my things in a larger pouch-size bag (like the Marc Jacobs for Target) is great for my shoulders and back. A lot of times I don't need to bring as much stuff as I do when I take a larger bag...

I'm in Paris right now and don't have all my clutches with me.

But I have my Anya Hindmarch Glitter Valorie, a pink glitter/wallet box clutch I got from Target, and a green woven Deux Lux clutch I scored at TJ Maxx, which is actually one of my favorite clutches.

tumblr_mhd0460D4F1qzaruro1_1280.jpg

ooh, I love all your pieces but absolutely adore that Samuela clutch from Ferragamo! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

thanks. They still sell the Samuela in various leathers and skins. You should check it out. It was affordable and is 1 of my faves.

But I have my Anya Hindmarch Glitter Valorie, a pink glitter/wallet box clutch I got from Target, and a green woven Deux Lux clutch I scored at TJ Maxx, which is actually one of my favorite clutches.

Ooh I love all the glitter.

Oh I'm going to have to rustle up some pictures of my clutches. Love these!

Clutches are so great for me, I have started realizing that carrying my things in a larger pouch-size bag (like the Marc Jacobs for Target) is great for my shoulders and back. A lot of times I don't need to bring as much stuff as I do when I take a larger bag...

That is exactly what I realized as well! And considering my love of humongous bags, thats saying something. :smile:

Your pieces are lovely! and sparkly! Hope Paris is treating you well.

That is exactly what I realized as well! And considering my love of humongous bags, thats saying something. :smile:

Your pieces are lovely! and sparkly! Hope Paris is treating you well.

Thanks! I've been doing some shopping here and there... tee hee... :graucho:

I've been trying to focus on only getting things/lines that can't be easily found in the US. These are from a Spanish line, Bimba y Lola. They are billed as "vanity pouches," but they're made of super nice leather and are the perfect size for both being used as a little clutch, or going inside a larger handbag. I went on a trip recently and used the fuschia one as a bag and it worked out great, more than enough room for an iPhone, small notebook, cash, lip gloss, and bus cards.

tumblr_mhdx5xhHSW1qzaruro1_1280.jpg

And yes, I normally have a huge bag too. Before I decided it was really time for me to get a nice handbag for myself I was always walking around with a tote bag full of notebooks, pens, my wallet, lotion, you name it! but it's just started to get to the point where it is hard on my back. then I discovered that I can fold my arm over my clutch and that works and is hands free.

I think my next clutches will be on the bigger side as well. I have my eyes on a funky turquoise one from Miu Miu, and I'm waiting to see when Mary Katrantzou's first purse line comes out but those clutches are HUGE, like the size of a piece of paper... I love her designs though so we'll see. I keep thinking it will be nice to have a big flat clutch that's almost like carrying a folder.

I've been trying to focus on only getting things/lines that can't be easily found in the US. These are from a Spanish line, Bimba y Lola. They are billed as "vanity pouches," but they're made of super nice leather and are the perfect size for both being used as a little clutch, or going inside a larger handbag. I went on a trip recently and used the fuschia one as a bag and it worked out great, more than enough room for an iPhone, small notebook, cash, lip gloss, and bus cards.

And yes, I normally have a huge bag too. Before I decided it was really time for me to get a nice handbag for myself I was always walking around with a tote bag full of notebooks, pens, my wallet, lotion, you name it! but it's just started to get to the point where it is hard on my back. then I discovered that I can fold my arm over my clutch and that works and is hands free.

I think my next clutches will be on the bigger side as well. I have my eyes on a funky turquoise one from Miu Miu, and I'm waiting to see when Mary Katrantzou's first purse line comes out but those clutches are HUGE, like the size of a piece of paper... I love her designs though so we'll see. I keep thinking it will be nice to have a big flat clutch that's almost like carrying a folder.

Enjoy your time in Paris.

Oh wow, I love the pouches!!! The logo does remind me of Emma Fox, a brand I see at TJ Maxx/Marshalls, but I'll be sure to take a closer look just in case its a Bimba y Lola piece. I bought and returned a small coin purse from Petrusco, also Spanish. It was well made though.

Which Mary Katrantzou clutch are you considering btw?

I love these!!

Here are some of mine...

View attachment 2040307

View attachment 2040308

View attachment 2040309

View attachment 2040310

View attachment 2040311

View attachment 2040312

View attachment 2040314

View attachment 2040317

View attachment 2040315

View attachment 2040316

LOVE your Ferragamo!!

I LOVE those!