My first Dior is on it's way

Of course! One with the shoulder strap and one without.

ScreenShot2013-01-23at33307PM_zpscfa9de1d.png
ScreenShot2013-01-28at51050PM_zpsfd0279d6.png

It looks fabulous on you! It really makes a casual outfit so chic!

WOW!!! Any tips on this one? And congratulations on your new baby!!!

Thanks. My dad's company (transport business) took over the package from FedEx and made an invoice themselves. So they changed the value of the bag from $2100 to $200, didn't have to go through customs anymore :P But try to lower the price as much as possible, companies like FedEx, DHL, USPS check the packages and make the invoices, not customs. HTH

Thanks. My dad's company (transport business) took over the package from FedEx and made an invoice themselves. So they changed the value of the bag from $2100 to $200, didn't have to go through customs anymore :P But try to lower the price as much as possible, companies like FedEx, DHL, USPS check the packages and make the invoices, not customs. HTH

I could ship it myself from the US to Canada (and include no receipt) in it, but I'm just scared if they do open the package they might still tax me because the bag looks brand new... lol

I could ship it myself from the US to Canada (and include no receipt) in it, but I'm just scared if they do open the package they might still tax me because the bag looks brand new... lol

I don't get it, did you get it from eBay or.. ? They do open packages when they need to make an invoice, because they need to make a description so it's easier for customs to know what's inside.