Neverfull GM Azur and Noe Azur advice

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
So next week is my birthday and spring is here and i believe its time to invest in my first Azur purchase!

This is my current LV collection
Neverfull GM De
Speedy Bandouliere 35 de
Monogram Delightful PM
Monogram Montsouris GM
Monogram Chintilly pm

And then several slgs in mono and de but no azur

Ibjust began my ourse collection in august so id like to get my first azur bag for spring and summer

I love the neverfull but I already own it and I just feek like its so common
The noe is beautiful and I love how this azur bag looks with patina but the vschetta bottom isbhsrd for me as ive noticed with my montsouris but then again this is my school bag so it takes a beating. So what do you guys think? Id love to know your experiences! I will be ourchasing the bag feb 9!

If you love the NF and it suits your needs I would purchase it in another pattern. I know many members here on tPF have the NF in all three patterns. But if you are looking for a tote style bag that isn't on everybody's arm you may want to look at the Hampstead or Evora. I know they are quite a bit pricier than the NF but maybe you could postpone your next purchase until funds for either of those bags are available?

If you love the NF and it suits your needs I would purchase it in another pattern. I know many members here on tPF have the NF in all three patterns. But if you are looking for a tote style bag that isn't on everybody's arm you may want to look at the Hampstead or Evora. I know they are quite a bit pricier than the NF but maybe you could postpone your next purchase until funds for either of those bags are available?
Ive seen these styles and just feel like they don't suit my style- how about the totally? I do like the NF but I keep feeling myself tryibg to make variety in my collection...

Ive seen these styles and just feel like they don't suit my style- how about the totally? I do like the NF but I keep feeling myself tryibg to make variety in my collection...

Not a fan of the Totally. Looks too much like a diaper bag IMO. Maybe the Raspail? Tote with zipper but without those outside pockets that look like they should hold baby bottles... :P

Does the raspail come in azur?

The raspail doesn't come in azur. I have seen SO many NF's and that is one of the styles I go to the store and constantly debate but never leave the store with it. I think it would be great for school that is one of the reasons why I wanted to purchase the NF. I think for your purpose the NF would be the best option. I wish that I kept my speedy 35 azur but I only used it once and I had it for about 7 months, I was so afraid of getting it dirty ( & I don't really wear bright colors) so I still to the Ebene :P Also, I totally got off topic but I LOVE the Noe. I have been wanting to get one for a long time and it is perfect in the azur! Good luck!!

I have both the azur NF GM & the azur noe...although I love them both if I had to chose one, without a doubt it would be the noe!!! Such a beautiful bag and gets better every year as the patina gets darker. I've had it for almost 2 yrs and no issues with the vachetta bottom!

GL deciding!

The noe is my favorite bag. I had the mono for over twenty years and gave it to my best friend. She used it everyday. I take care of my bags with cleaning and conditioning them. I also used apple guard so my bags never looked dirty or beat up. My Azur noe is about two years old and looks new. No problems with the leather bottom. Of course I would never put it on the floor. I love the straps which mke it one of the most sturdy bags. I think it has been indestructible to me. I also like that it is very rare to see others with the bag.

The noe is my favorite bag. I had the mono for over twenty years and gave it to my best friend. She used it everyday. I take care of my bags with cleaning and conditioning them. I also used apple guard so my bags never looked dirty or beat up. My Azur noe is about two years old and looks new. No problems with the leather bottom. Of course I would never put it on the floor. I love the straps which mke it one of the most sturdy bags. I think it has been indestructible to me. I also like that it is very rare to see others with the bag.

Thanks so much! This helps a lot, do you mind maybe posting a picture of your bag & the bottom? Just to see how it's held up over the years? Also, Is the fact that it is so boxy a problem? When I see people with pictures i feel like it almost looks uncomfortable

I have both the azur NF GM & the azur noe...although I love them both if I had to chose one, without a doubt it would be the noe!!! Such a beautiful bag and gets better every year as the patina gets darker. I've had it for almost 2 yrs and no issues with the vachetta bottom!

GL deciding!

Awesome! This helps so much! Would you mind posting a pic of the vachetta over time & the bottom? I'm soooo interested in this purse but Id have to order online so my other worry is how boxy the fit is?