check this out, Judge Judy fines ebay scammer

okay I just watched the whole thing. I can't stand Judge Judy! She never lets anyone talk. "Blah blah blah I'm smart, you're stupid blah blah blah." She never lets anyone defend themselves either! What kind of "judge" is that? oooy.

okay I just watched the whole thing. I can't stand Judge Judy! She never lets anyone talk. "Blah blah blah I'm smart, you're stupid blah blah blah." She never lets anyone defend themselves either! What kind of "judge" is that? oooy.
In this case I think that scammer deserved that treatment

The kind that snags themselves a BIG, FAT, HUGE contract on television! haha.....................They enourage the banter with these court shows. I once shared a studio in Burbank with "Divorce Court" and while I was breaking from my work I would go to use the restroom and see them preping them for the show. Man they love it when people get riled up! If they didn't, would we really wanna watch??
In real life they should just take dishonest people out and cut their fingers off!!!!

What kind of defense could this scammer have had!! What a complete piece of scum. (although I do agree her calling the defendants husband a coward was little low)

Her husband is a big fat coward for sending his wife in there knowing what they did and not facing the music himself. She deserved every word Judge Judy spewed at her for trying to act all cocky and use such a lame defense after deliberately ripping off these people (and apparently several others). JJ may go overboard at times, but not with these lowlifes.