Anna Sui Dragonfly Duffle featured in Us Weekly

I have it and have a love/hate relationship with it. Its so heavy and its even hard to get into as the leather is so heavy it tries to flap over when you are getting into it. My cell phone and sunglasses often fall out of their pockets because the weight of the leather pushes against the pockets and often dumps the cell phone and glasses into the bag...

I have it and have a love/hate relationship with it. Its so heavy and its even hard to get into as the leather is so heavy it tries to flap over when you are getting into it. My cell phone and sunglasses often fall out of their pockets because the weight of the leather pushes against the pockets and often dumps the cell phone and glasses into the bag...

oh wow. I would hate that. How could something so beautiful not function as beautifully...

I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work for ya.... I have both the Duffles and keep a mini AV store in there... Hasn't been a problem for me... :/ its a great size

I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work for ya.... I have both the Duffles and keep a mini AV store in there... Hasn't been a problem for me... :/ its a great size
I hope you're right. I may haven't gotten one of the last one's in the country and it's going to be here Monday. I don't want it to be a regret. I've never seen one IRL. I have the colorblock Rory though and that baby is HEAAAAAAVY - the dragonfly can't be much heavier than that I hope! Not nearly as heavy as the celeb carrying 2 iphones, ipad and all her other junk - LOL!

I had this exact problem with it. I was fighting with it, trying to get inside. The tassels made it lopsided too. I ended up returning it.

I carry a Jambox, iPad, iPhone, beats Mixrs, 3 wallets and well a bit more and it holds up well, I have noticed that you have to balance to a bit, but I've been rotating with the fleur de lis with no issues. I think it depends on what you're used to. I usually carry the larger coach bags so I have room for my iPad...

I had this exact problem with it. I was fighting with it, trying to get inside. The tassels made it lopsided too. I ended up returning it.

I took those heavy tassels off! I bought the emerald strap replacement kit so I use those tassels.

I find the best way to wear this beauty is cross body--that way it isn't too heavy.

The dragonfly is not my everyday ,go to bag ,but I absolutely love it!

My SA found one about a week ago and it will be MINE on Monday - I hope I love her. I have a colorblock Rory and it is very heavy too - but I also love her. I love tassels an that is part of the reason I wanted the dragonfly - those gorgeously luscious tassels. I'm probably going to hang an emerald one off it to and maybe the gold dragonfly fob!! Maybe not. I don't want to make her too gawdy! I'm on the hunt for the illusive emerald slgs though - if anyone sees something - pm me.

I love the look of this bag, but it's so heavy for me. !! I'm 4'11" tall and I feel it just looks odd on me, my store still had one as of yesterday, but After trying it on for the zillion time I decided against it

Love this! I just found mine few days back unexpectedly. I tried it on and felt heavy at first (but I had a long day). Brought it back and tried again the next morning and it felt much lighter. I also took my coin purse out so that helped.

I may haven't gotten one of the last one's in the country and it's going to be here Monday. I don't want it to be a regret.

I don't regret mine ONE LITTLE BIT. Yes, she can get heavy after a FULL day of shopping -- but she is sooooo worth it :smile:

I wear mine on the shoulder with tassels, coin purse, etc. Haven't tried cross-body, may try that.

I'm 5'5" but I have some back pain issues. However, like said - I have a colorblock rory which is very heavy and I still love and wear it. I've not seen the dragonfly IRL - so I have no other frame of reference. But - I want it. I think it's a beautiful bag - one that I truly think will haunt me if I don't get it. I'll just make more trips to the chiropractor, if needed - LOL!! Good luck to those out there trying to snag one before they're gone for good!!