Maya Brenner State Necklace - love!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I just wanted to share my Maya Brenner state necklace that I just received yesterday! I was born and raised in Jersey but have lived in Chicago the past 4.5 years. I love this necklace so much that when it arrived in silver yesterday, I immediately ordered another in 14K gold! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• photo (33).JPG
    photo (33).JPG
    183 KB · Views: 758
Very nice!!!

I love Maya Brenner pieces and am anxiously awaiting her rose gold line of Asymmetrical Letters (Customer Service insists that they're sourcing rose gold chain and will email me as soon as the RG versions become available).

That said, I'm from Pennsylvania and am living in Florida, and I've been considering purchasing the Maya Brenner State necklace to pay tribute to my home state!! Not sure how well that would go over here in Miami, though.... :giggles:

i have the new york necklace with a diamond. i absolutely love it!

Awesome! Congrats to you too!

A friend of mine has one, they're such lovely necklaces! Congrats on yours, it's beautiful!

Thank you!

Very nice!!!

I love Maya Brenner pieces and am anxiously awaiting her rose gold line of Asymmetrical Letters (Customer Service insists that they're sourcing rose gold chain and will email me as soon as the RG versions become available).

That said, I'm from Pennsylvania and am living in Florida, and I've been considering purchasing the Maya Brenner State necklace to pay tribute to my home state!! Not sure how well that would go over here in Miami, though.... :giggles:

Oh, you should!! I lived in Yardley PA for 9 years. All four of my children were born there, too! I loved PA so much, and now I love IL as well, but I'll always be a Jersey girl!

I have a Michigan in yellow gold with a diamond.

Awesome!