S.o.s hot stamping going wrong

Hi, I got my first speedy in october 2012 from the Mtl Louis Vuitton. I got the damier ebene speedy in DE and its my very first speedy :smile: ...

I decided to get it hot stamped and I was so excited that I didnt notice that my initials were on the side of the bag that the canvas is upside down. My initial shows on the side that the "louis vuitton paris" canvas is written upside down. Ive seen alot of people with it on the right side but never upside down :cry:

I went to see my SA and since im only 21 years old, I guess he didnt care about me. He said I would have to pay around 190$ (canadian) to fix it. He said there wasnt a specific place to hot stamp it.

Is it okay the way he did it? Is is that bad or am I just to stressed about it??

NEED YOUR ADVICES AND YOUR OPINIONS!! :sad::cry::crybaby:

Should I pay to fix it??

Wow, I am sorry tht this did not go as planned. I would be upset upon the initial finding.

Can I ask a question? Typically you full out a form for the heat stamping. Did you specify or have in writing which side you wanted it? If yes, then you have every right to ask the SA to fix at no cost to you.

Good luck, I don't want you to be upset over such a happy purchase. Keep your head up!

Hi, I got my first speedy in october 2012 from the Mtl Louis Vuitton. I got the damier ebene speedy in DE and its my very first speedy :smile: ...

I decided to get it hot stamped and I was so excited that I didnt notice that my initials were on the side of the bag that the canvas is upside down. My initial shows on the side that the "louis vuitton paris" canvas is written upside down. Ive seen alot of people with it on the right side but never upside down :cry:

I went to see my SA and since im only 21 years old, I guess he didnt care about me. He said I would have to pay around 190$ (canadian) to fix it. He said there wasnt a specific place to hot stamp it.

Is it okay the way he did it? Is is that bad or am I just to stressed about it??

NEED YOUR ADVICES AND YOUR OPINIONS!! :sad::cry::crybaby:

Should I pay to fix it??

Bring it back! Did your SA even asked you where you want to put the hotstamp?

no I just wrote the form for my initial not the place I wanted... he didnt ask me... :'(

That was all his fault! They are sopposed to ask all those questions. It's kind of a big deal to hotstamp a bag IMO so it should be perfect! I'm sorry that happened to you. I think the placement is fine but if you're not happy with it, I would compalin for sure, get what you want!

Yes, also you should have asked and told him where you wanted it. You need to go thru everything with these people. Top to bottom A to Z. Explain everything that you want done and how you want it done as well.

Yes he should have asked. But are you posting this from the store? Why did you leave the store with out looking at the Stamp before you left?