Dillen II Satchel

That bag is a classic Dooney...great choice. Yes, the VIP or Friends and Family sales at the major department stores will include Dooney. Also, if any Dooneys are on sale or clearance at Macy's, the additional 20% STAR rewards can also be applied. You might check ILoveDooney.com to see what's available, the Dooney website specials, etc. for a good deal on that bag.

That bag is a classic Dooney...great choice. Yes, the VIP or Friends and Family sales at the major department stores will include Dooney. Also, if any Dooneys are on sale or clearance at Macy's, the additional 20% STAR rewards can also be applied. You might check ILoveDooney.com to see what's available, the Dooney website specials, etc. for a good deal on that bag.
Thanks. I called an outlet last night and they have it in Bark, which is a dark brown. It was 40% off. Very tempting, but I really want a more camel color. Do you know when and how I can be notified of Macy's Friends and Family sale? I'm signed up for emails.

You will probably see postings about the F&F sales right here on the forum. I know Macy's typically has one a few weeks before Mother's Day.

The Dillen II (and most others this shape) are my favorites!

I'm travelling with my sunflower one right now. I find this satchel to be perfect!

Sue

Last edited:
I have been shopping all the reasonably priced designer handbags for a camel purse and have decided on the Dooney Dillen II Satchel in Dessert.

I'd love to hear from those with opinions on this bag.

Also, does Macy's sales or coupons ever include Dooney & Bourke? Is there a store you prefer to purchase from?

Thanks much.

http://mobile.usablenet.com/mt/www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=59050

The satchel silhoutte is one of my favorites and the Dillen II leather is also a favorite. I don't think you can ever go wrong with this bag. As for sales, I would just keep ann eye out for prices on I Love Dooney, or the sales at Macy's, Dillards, Lord & Taylor. What I do is just keep checking websites for sales.
Good luck in your search.. that is a great bag!!

The satchel silhoutte is one of my favorites and the Dillen II leather is also a favorite. I don't think you can ever go wrong with this bag. As for sales, I would just keep ann eye out for prices on I Love Dooney, or the sales at Macy's, Dillards, Lord & Taylor. What I do is just keep checking websites for sales.
Good luck in your search.. that is a great bag!!

I've fallen in live with the Dillen II large pocket satchel. LOVE. I have it in pink and really want it in black. But I NEED to have a sale before I can get the black.

I've called a few outlets and they can't be shipped. They are still full price everywhere. Does black ever go on sale? Or is it too much of a staple color to ever go on sale?

I have been shopping all the reasonably priced designer handbags for a camel purse and have decided on the Dooney Dillen II Satchel in Dessert.

I'd love to hear from those with opinions on this bag.

Also, does Macy's sales or coupons ever include Dooney & Bourke? Is there a store you prefer to purchase from?

Thanks much.

http://mobile.usablenet.com/mt/www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=59050

Bought this bag for my younger sister when it first came out in one of the browns, she never changes bags and it has been way over a year and it looks brand new, she adores it, It is also a bag that has been used on a commercial where people are sitting in an airport,(memory fails me on the color name and the commercia}l. Desert is one of my favorite colors in Dillen II

I love that style it's one of my favorites! I have it in the ostrich (tan) and material (blue DB) print. Dillen II leather is a great leather you can beat it up like the All Weather Leather and it will last forever.

I've fallen in live with the Dillen II large pocket satchel. LOVE. I have it in pink and really want it in black. But I NEED to have a sale before I can get the black.

I've called a few outlets and they can't be shipped. They are still full price everywhere. Does black ever go on sale? Or is it too much of a staple color to ever go on sale?

I bought the black Large Pocket Satchel online from D&B this weekend. I'm going to sell another D&B to make up for it, since I paid full price (GASP) for the Satchel.

I saw last night on their website that they offer the same small size satchel with the two small horizontal pockets. That is intriguing to me. I'd love to compare them in person. According to the web, Macy's in my area doesn't have that one. I'll have to check Dillards.

Can you fit a cell phone easily in one of those pockets?

Thanks much.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 1.14.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 1.14.48 PM.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 833
  • Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 1.15.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 1.15.53 PM.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,915
Yes, the pockets are big enough for a cellphone. You might say that I am a fan of that one...

photo-6-2.jpg