any regrets from the azur speedy 30?

Nov 21, 2006
I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm kinda on the fence about it. Does anyone who has it regret it...like to hard to take care of..get dirty easy? Once you've had it, do you not like the color of it anymore?? When the azur first came out, I thought it was so ugly...now, I'm kinda feelin it, but not totally sure. :smile:

would this convince you? muahahahaha!!!

I love my bag- I've taken extra care of all LV items I've owned and this one is no different (i.e. making sure the surface I set it down on like at: the grocery store, my car, anywhere in my house, the video store--- isn't cruddy or dusty....)

It might be a high maintenence bag b/c of the color to some people but to others it's just like any other LV they've had.

but to me--- it's special. It's special because it's the first *brand new* LV I've bought. The Manhattan and Petit Bucket along with the Papillon were all used and from Ebay. My speedy is from elux and is so *fresh* lol

so, enjoy this pic!

april9022.jpg

it looks great!
would this convince you? muahahahaha!!!

I love my bag- I've taken extra care of all LV items I've owned and this one is no different (i.e. making sure the surface I set it down on like at: the grocery store, my car, anywhere in my house, the video store--- isn't cruddy or dusty....)

It might be a high maintenence bag b/c of the color to some people but to others it's just like any other LV they've had.

but to me--- it's special. It's special because it's the first *brand new* LV I've bought. The Manhattan and Petit Bucket along with the Papillon were all used and from Ebay. My speedy is from elux and is so *fresh* lol

so, enjoy this pic!

april9022.jpg

I know I am in the minority, but I didn't love mine. :sweatdrop: I sold mine a few weeks after I got it and I haven't regretted it since. I realized that Damier just is not for me, even though I think it looks great on others. I bought a Manhattan PM with the money I got back.