Colored denim for 2013

Jan 10, 2011
Hi ladies! What do u think will be the IN color for colored denim this Spring/Summer?? I read in some magazines that Emerald will be big in the coming months?

I already own red and white colored ones so i am doing some research before I hit the shops..

Hi ladies! What do u think will be the IN color for colored denim this Spring/Summer?? I read in some magazines that Emerald will be big in the coming months?

I already own red and white colored ones so i am doing some research before I hit the shops..
I want to know too! I still love the bright reds/corals with white.

I saw an article in Harper's featuring more pastel colors for summer and lots and lots of patterns,especially flowers ,in jeans. Also, skinny legs with a roll or two at the ankle.:smile::balloon:

I just saw a program where they were talking about red jeans. Especially paired with a denim shirt. Of course white. I have been overloading on colored denim. So far I picked up red, white, coral, cobalt, mint green, fuchsia,etc.

The color this season will be yellow, so mustard jeans will be the trend.

I just saw a program where they were talking about red jeans. Especially paired with a denim shirt. Of course white. I have been overloading on colored denim. So far I picked up red, white, coral, cobalt, mint green, fuchsia,etc.

The color this season will be yellow, so mustard jeans will be the trend.

Just last week, I saw a mustard pair in Mango, tried it n liked the possible color ombinations I can get out of it! Maybe I need to get it after all! 

I already own coral, mint green, and grey. I'm going to retire the coral pair, I still don't know if I want to get red since soooo many people have them. I'll more than likely opt for baby/pastal pink instead and I'm for sure getting royal blue.