Alexander Wang Which One to Choose

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Would you Choose the Rocco in black with rose gold hardware or the Rockie in the latte color with rose gold hardware!?

I'd love to have anyones opinions as I am not sure which to choose!

Any advice at all would be appreciated!!

For me it would depend on your size and height.

I used to have a Rocco, loved it.. used it too much, made wore down the piping and sold it. I had gotten another one in between but for some reason the second one I got felt too big (probably because it was brand new and not broken in) and after seeing the Rockie on people, I thought it would be more suitable for my size and height. Still haven't found one for the right price yet but I'm looking!

I agree that it depends on what you need. If you're purchasing from Nordstrom, with a price difference of only $50 -- (Ask them to price match Barney's/Neiman's price of $875) I would get the Rocco. More bang for your buck. Though that latte with the rose gold is beautiful :loveeyes:

whatttt they're bringing back the latte/rose gold combo?! eeks it's so nice!!! i have the black/rose gold rocco (love it). tough choice..

OMG I can't believe the latte is back too. I also love my black with rose gold but the latte combo is so pretty. But if your planning to carry it all season I go with the Rocco.

The Latte Rockie is a pre-order. Anyone know when they might ship?

If you put it in your shopping bag the date shows a march delivery but may ship sooner

Latte with rosegold combo is what got me in love with AW, can't believe they are bring it back. I want one! I have a black Rocco rosegold and a oyster Rockie, but I'm reaching out to Rockie more often these days cos it feels lighter. Latte rockie is on the top of my list now.

Oooh I hope they bring back the Latte Rocco as well! It's such a gorgeous colour and I say go for the black, I have it myself and it's so gorgeous in person and readily available, well at least more so than having to preorder it i think

Latte with rosegold combo is what got me in love with AW, can't believe they are bring it back. I want one! I have a black Rocco rosegold and a oyster Rockie, but I'm reaching out to Rockie more often these days cos it feels lighter. Latte rockie is on the top of my list now.
we have the same bags :smile: black/rose gold rocco and oyster/gold rockie! just got my rockie though, so i haven't used it.