Any James Avery lovers?

I have only one piece, a 14k yellow gold rose ring. It's gorgeous and the customer service is stellar.

I have been eyeing the magnolia pendant, but need to find out if it will fit on my 8mm omega.

Several James Avery items are staples for me: sterling swedged hoops, various/styles of necklaces for pendants, Sorrento ring and a hammered cigar band ring. The customer service is phenomenal and pieces LAST. I know I'm in the minority on this forum on this, but I'd rather have JA over Tiffany any day.

Me! :wave:

I used to live in the Arlington/Ft. Worth TX area and became a James Avery fan in high school. I own a sterling bracelet, a couple of gold charms, and a few rings (both sterling and gold).

James Avery is the only brand of sterling that I can wear without an allergic reaction. I can even wear their earrings!

The quality of James Avery items is AMAZING. Their customer service team is lovely, too!

:tup:

I've never heard of this brand but this ring is gorgeous! Do you know how much is it?

Original Lovers' Knot Ring

The Original Lovers' Knot Ring is 7/16" wide and available in sizes 4 to 10. In the lovers' knot, two ends, each representing two people, are bound together to form a knot, a symbol that the two have become one and are bound together by love.

R-1237-A

14k gold and sterling silver - $300.00

Last edited:
Original Lovers' Knot Ring

The Original Lovers' Knot Ring is 7/16" wide and available in sizes 4 to 10. In the lovers' knot, two ends, each representing two people, are bound together to form a knot, a symbol that the two have become one and are bound together by love.

R-1237-A

14k gold and sterling silver - $300.00

Thanks a lot! It's really gorgeous :smile: