White J12 10th anniversary

Mar 14, 2010
So, I had pretty much made up my mind to get the 33mm white J12 with the diamond markers... But when I went into my local Chanel boutique yesterday, I had made a comment about not really liking the black numbers/hands on the plain white J12 and the SA helping me mentioned that there will be a limited edition white J12 coming out this year to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the white J12. She said even they haven't seen what it will look like yet but it's rumored to have white numbers/hands instead of the original black. So now my dilemma is... Should I wait to see what the limited edition one looks like or should I just go ahead and purchase the one I had decided on???

Could this be what it will look like (though I think the one in the photo is the smaller version?)

http://www.anothermag.com/loves/view/7670/CHANEL_J12_10TH_ANNIVERSARY_MINI

Definitely worth waiting for I think!

Just spoke with my SA and she said it is a plain white dial with white numbers/hands... No diamonds and it will come in 33mm and 38mm... I'm going to stop by the boutique today so she can show me a picture... But I think I'm leaning toward my original choice of the diamond markers...

Hi OP, have you seen the special edition J12? If so please share with us:hbeat:

Yes, I have seen a picture of it. It has a white dial with white numbers and white hands. No diamonds, plain bezel (meaning that it doesn't have any numbers on it... My SA said that it has no function and you can't turn it like the bezel on the regular J12), and the price is $5000. If you're not a fan on the black numbers on the white J12, you might want to check this one out! However, my SA and I agreed that it's a little too white. It will be coming out in May and apparently Chanel is only producing 2000 of them!

Yes, I have seen a picture of it. It has a white dial with white numbers and white hands. No diamonds, plain bezel (meaning that it doesn't have any numbers on it... My SA said that it has no function and you can't turn it like the bezel on the regular J12), and the price is $5000. If you're not a fan on the black numbers on the white J12, you might want to check this one out! However, my SA and I agreed that it's a little too white. It will be coming out in May and apparently Chanel is only producing 2000 of them!

It really sounds pretty; I wish there was a photo of it. If anyone sees it, please see if you can get a photo!

Thank you so much for the intel! I think I'll pop into a boutique and take a look too
But since it's so limited, I am guessing NM and Saks won't have them :thinking:

so you are getting the one with diamonds then?

Thank you so much for the intel! I think I'll pop into a boutique and take a look too
But since it's so limited, I am guessing NM and Saks won't have them :thinking:

so you are getting the one with diamonds then?

Yes, you should definitely go and see it in person... I was so glad that my SA was able to show me a picture of it because I didn't really want to have to wait until May to decide which one I want. And yes, I ended up getting the one with the diamond markers!