Please help me chose color

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
I'm so torn....I love the white, its lined with beautiful pink and pink shows through the cut out flowers -the cut outs are small so the pink is really *not* that noticeable as to class with an outfit. I never wear pink but LOVE pink so I don't know if this would go with much in my wardrobe. the white would have a chance of getting more dirty then the yellow.

The yellow is kind of bright, is it neutral enough to wear with many outfits. It certainly is a happy bag and sure to get noticed due to the color. I guess both of these bags are pretty seasonal-spring and summer, I don't know if I could use either in winter or fall ?
Any way which color should I get and is more practical ( not that either is :smile: ).

352qivq.jpg

33p6e87.jpg

Last edited:
I have the white in one of the smaller bags and I gasped when I took it out of the box the first time. I loved how the pink peeped through. The marigold just doesn't do it for me. That being said, the marigold is probably infinitely more practical... :smile:.

I haven't seen either IRL, but they both look like fun, whimsical bags.

My guess is that the yellow is slightly more versatile and practical, but judging from what you've written, it sounds like you "like" the yellow, but "love" the white.

I say go for what you love!

I like the white with pink. I like yellow, it's bright and fun but I still like the one in the picture better. I love that it has pink without going completely pink. The hangtags are cute too. Good luck with your decision!

for me, white

the yellow just isn't doing it for me, but the white is ca-ute!
it reminds me of true (fabric) eyelet

I wouldn't buy a white siggy fabric bag, but white leather is clean-able!

I think the yellow is kind of random for this design, while the white seems to make sense as it really looks like eyelet. I love the pink showing through.

I would pick white, the yellow wouldn't be neutral with my wardrobe but the white def would ....and it's so light and delicate looking that I think it would be awesome with light/airy summer fabrics .