Any experience with Coach mystery products - men's

sanatty

Jan 9, 2013
Ok strange title, strange question. I ordered a b-day present, a gym bag, and decided on the Rivington Nylon Backpack in Navy (style no. 70532, color code: nav). This is no longer listed on the main website, but I'd seen it on a style blog last year and used the snipping tool in Windows 7 to save the pic (I'm a bit obsessive and keep "snipped" images of goodies I want or have purchased - bags, clothes, furniture, etc. - in folders on my computer). Anyways, I also wanted the coordinating travel kit (style no. 77272), but had only ever seen the black or dark olive (the black is still on the website). Spoke to SA, spoke to JAX, and they only have black or navy, not dark olive. Since I'd picked the navy backpack - perfect! However, I cannot find any pictures online ANYWHERE (drill down, google, etc. included) and the SA said her computer didn't provide an image!!!

Two questions: (1) has anyone ever experienced this?; and (2) anyone able to locate a picture (my OCD is not happy I cannot add a "snipped" image to my little folder for gifts purchased???

TIA!

Last edited:
That shall do! OMG, you're amaze! How did you find that, I might ask? Are you just on better terms with the Drill Down or Google???

I couldn't find it in navy either so I'm afraid that I cheated; but since you just wanted a realistic image for your records I figured that would be okay. I downloaded the blk pic and then photoshopped it to make it navy!

I couldn't find it in navy either so I'm afraid that I cheated; but since you just wanted a realistic image for your records I figured that would be okay. I downloaded the blk pic and then photoshopped it to make it navy!

OMG, this made me think you're even better!!! Thanks so much! (why didn't I think of this)!!!