REVEAL: A Ray of Yummy Sunshine!!

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Hi Bal Pals,

Thank you to all who voted on my decision thread.
It was actually pretty close but "green dot" won!!!

I was super lucky as I know that Curry leather has been running on the smoother side.
Thanks to my fabulous SA, Marie at Bal City Centre in Las Vegas for finding my deeply wrinkled LOVE!

She arrived today and I took photos so you can welcome her to TPF!

Her wrinkles are so yummy big and deep. The leather feels thick and soft. My hubby is home and checked her out. Asked if she was used b/c she was is soft.

This bag is YELLOW, but not neon yellow. Just pure solid no undertones yellow.

Miss 2013 Curry RH City!!!

Bow was so pretty, I had to take a photo.
8412494996_fd760b4da7_z.jpg

8412494820_96d57418d9_b.jpg

8412494656_cb49bfcfed_b.jpg

8412494486_a70303dff4_b.jpg

8412494206_b2fe1e46ce_b.jpg

I'm going to molest this side panel ALL the time
8412493936_762fe59081_b.jpg

8412493476_d63aa600c8_b.jpg

I already treated her with LH as we are in the middle of winter.
Dry and cold winter air is not good for skin, even leather.
So she is hanging to dry and will be ready to go out with me very soon.

Thank you for letting me share!

Congrats! That leather looks yummy, thick and juicy!

You have certainly picked a beauty and what a fabulous pop of colour! She is stunning .....loving those wrinkles!

Gorgeous! Love it! :smile:

wow!!!! the leather is really thick and chewy! gorgeous! congrats! :smile:

Thanks bal pals! She is definitely a POP of color. I'm still kind of stunned that I pulled the trigger and got a yellow. I am so glad I did.

Ohhhh....I love the color. The color is fabulous and the leather is wonderful and oh, that color.

Congratulations!!!!

Sun... Sun. They broke the mold. It's officially done. I fell off my chair at this gem.

Do me a favor and send her on over so I can Nom Nom Nom on that leather for a bit.

Ohhhh....I love the color. The color is fabulous and the leather is wonderful and oh, that color.
Congratulations!!!!

Very cheery color! Congrats!

Congrats Sun, this yellow bag is a stunner!! Enjoy her year round!

What a happy color! Gorgeous bag and congrats!

Sun... Sun. They broke the mold. It's officially done. I fell off my chair at this gem.

Do me a favor and send her on over so I can Nom Nom Nom on that leather for a bit.
RERE: You take one side and I will take the other, grab a drink and chomp away! :drinks:

Thanks so much ladies! She is truly a happy color. When first saw her color, I thought, there is no way you cannot smile. She will certainly brighten my days all year round.