two new spring accessories

Lyndsey21

Oct 7, 2012
stopped in my FP store, so surprised they had what I wanted, I usually always have to order.

got with pce the legacy large colorblock wristlet in parchment/citrine and the legacy hangtag motif universal case

the citrine was difficult to photograph. irl, it's like a pastel lemon with some neon mixed in. here, it looks much more mustardy than irl.

20130124_122353.jpg

and the case, which I may have gotten just because of the colors...:

20130124_122427.jpg

and since i'm an oversharer with pictures, i love how the case fits inside the wristlet

20130124_122844.jpg

the universal case is pleasantly bigger than I thought

20130124_122556.jpg

and the back:

20130124_122653.jpg

and both of them together in natural light, love these colors so much, makes me happy just to look at them :blush:

20130124_114318.jpg

and thank you, tlo, for posting your clutch! so happy to have my mini-version!:hugs:

Cute stuff! Had just decided 10 minutes ago that I would pick up that universal case tomorrow. Must be a sign!

congrats! it's so pretty for spring, you'll :heart: it!

Maybe you can use the leather conditioner on it? Not sure if you can with that leather type but I know a few people who could keep light leather clean that way.

will do. I'll check the little care card. thanks for the tip!

stopped in my FP store, so surprised they had what I wanted, I usually always have to order.

got with pce the legacy large colorblock wristlet in parchment/citrine and the legacy hangtag motif universal case

the citrine was difficult to photograph. irl, it's like a pastel lemon with some neon mixed in. here, it looks much more mustardy than irl.

and since i'm an oversharer with pictures, i love how the case fits inside the wristlet

and the back:

and both of them together in natural light, love these colors so much, makes me happy just to look at them :blush:

and thank you, tlo, for posting your clutch! so happy to have my mini-version!:hugs:

Cute stuff!

20130124_122353.jpg

20130124_122427.jpg

20130124_122844.jpg

20130124_122556.jpg

and the back:

20130124_122653.jpg

OH Congrats Lyndsy21!! I LOVE it! Now I'm going to have to get the large wristlet. LOL! The funny thing is I went to FP to pick up my fuchsia Molly and Black Basket Clutch and was looking at that universal case. It's so cute!!

Now I need to fight the urge! :graucho:

OH Congrats Lyndsy21!! I LOVE it! Now I'm going to have to get the large wristlet. LOL! The funny thing is I went to FP to pick up my fuchsia Molly and Black Basket Clutch and was looking at that universal case. It's so cute!!

Now I need to fight the urge! :graucho:

too funny!good luck! you see how far I got...not very far at all. the colors are just too pretty.