My first Givenchy - the beautiful Antigona!

Manolos21

O.G.
Jan 22, 2012
I'm kind of a wanderer when it comes to bags - I like to pick and choose, and get one bag from a number of different designers. This is my first Givenchy, and I'm crazy in love with it. I just love the size, the geometric shape, the leather, and the color!! (It's a medium in a dark brown leather.) Hope you all like it too!

Attachments

• reveal 2.JPG
    reveal 2.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 2,955
  • reveal 3.JPG
    reveal 3.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,684
  • reveal 4.JPG
    reveal 4.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,664
  • Reveal 1.JPG
    Reveal 1.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,640
yay, new reveal. you already know i love this color, and i'm so glad you got it. it's such an elegant shade of brown, and you look smashing with it. will be a great bag to travel with too, btw. :hbeat:

It is GORGEOUS!! The colour is so pretty, a saturated brown, like a bar of chocolate! How do you like the medium size? May I ask how tall are you? I have been searching for a navy or black small Antigona for months now....no luck what so ever!!

Manolos21 said:
I'm kind of a wanderer when it comes to bags - I like to pick and choose, and get one bag from a number of different designers. This is my first Givenchy, and I'm crazy in love with it. I just love the size, the geometric shape, the leather, and the color!! (It's a medium in a dark brown leather.) Hope you all like it too!

Great color and such a pretty bag!!! Congrats!

"Wanderer" I like that term! And BEAUTIFUL bag!

I love it. Congrats!

Great color and such a pretty bag!!! Congrats!

Congratulations fellow wanderer, it's gorgeous!

"Wanderer" I like that term! And BEAUTIFUL bag!

wow, it looks great on you! i absolutely love this color

Beautiful bag & gorgeous colour...... Congrats

Thanks to all of your for your nice comments! I'm a very happy lady! :biggrin:

It is GORGEOUS!! The colour is so pretty, a saturated brown, like a bar of chocolate! How do you like the medium size? May I ask how tall are you? I have been searching for a navy or black small Antigona for months now....no luck what so ever!!

Thank you so much. That's a very good comparison - to a bar of chocolate! :smile:

I love the medium size. I tend to gravitate towards bigger bags, so initially, I thought about getting the large size, but I think the medium is plenty big, and is on par with many of the other bags I have. I'm 5'4", and I think it's big enough to carry everything I need, but it doesn't overwhelm my frame.