Need a keepall to use as a gym bag but which size is best :)

Which size Keepall

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
Hi ladies I joined a posh gym so I need a posh gym bag, I've been using my delightful GM but its not quite big enough plus I don't want to ruin it because its more of a handbag......I'm confused with sizes & it would be nice to be able to use the keepall for the odd night away & also for a travel bag so which size is the best size to choose. TIA

I have the 50 which is great. DH has the 55. I guess it depends on what you carry. I would suggest going with damier Ebene or graphite (I love graphite for a woman) because of how rough the gym can be on vachetta. My keepall is mono so I try to careful.

I have two 45s and they are wonderful. I would like a larger one someday, but the 45 is great for my lifestyle. It can fit easily in the backseat of a car, it can hold a few days worth of clothes, and I would assume it would fit nicely in a gym locker. I can upload a picture of all the things I typically carry in mine, if you like. :smile:

I love the 45 because it's perfect for so many things. I love it so much I have two! I don't use mine as a gym bag, but it's a great size for taking just a few changes of clothes and some other essentials, so you'd easily fit your gym gear, a towel, water bottle etc with room to spare.

I have two 45s and they are wonderful. I would like a larger one someday, but the 45 is great for my lifestyle. It can fit easily in the backseat of a car, it can hold a few days worth of clothes, and I would assume it would fit nicely in a gym locker. I can upload a picture of all the things I typically carry in mine, if you like. :smile:

Yes that would be fantastic, I've already got 2 Speedy 35 & they are definitely too small so maybe a 45 would be perfect :biggrin:

Found this pic in the celeb forum does anyone know what size it is. Thanks

6D56EF62-101E-45E4-A2E9-72966749A340-8863-000005F8482AB86F.jpg

designerdiva40 said:
Hi ladies I joined a posh gym so I need a posh gym bag, I've been using my delightful GM but its not quite big enough plus I don't want to ruin it because its more of a handbag......I'm confused with sizes & it would be nice to be able to use the keepall for the odd night away & also for a travel bag so which size is the best size to choose. TIA

image-3524679478.jpg

All packed up.

image-1262507586.jpg

Zipped.

image-777624350.jpg

I'm 6'0" and average frame.

image-2985316078.jpg

Everything I fit inside: T-shirt, 2 button down shirts, a Henley shirt, a cardigan, a pair of jeans, and two toiletry pouches (both TP19 sized) and underwear/socks were left in the bag during the picture. Lol. And my Macassar 45 is to the left. Can't leave him out! Keepalls are sort of rigid when new so they sometimes seem smaller. With use, the sides sort of expand out. Same with speedys. Hope this helps!

View attachment 2035649

All packed up.

View attachment 2035650

Zipped.

View attachment 2035651

View attachment 2035652

Everything I fit inside: T-shirt, 2 button down shirts, a Henley shirt, a cardigan, a pair of jeans, and two toiletry pouches (both TP19 sized) and underwear/socks were left in the bag during the picture. Lol. And my Macassar 45 is to the left. Can't leave him out! Keepalls are sort of rigid when new so they sometimes seem smaller. With use, the sides sort of expand out. Same with speedys. Hope this helps!

Wow that fits more than I thought & can I just say I can't believe how well organised your bag is...... I'm very impressed :biggrin:

View attachment 2035649

All packed up.

View attachment 2035650

Zipped.

View attachment 2035651

View attachment 2035652

You are smokin hot! ;)