Courtenay: Cognac or Sand??

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
Which of the two colors would you get? I haven't seen both bags in person.

I ordered the Cognac and its due to arrive today, now I'm thinking perhaps I should have gotten the sand. I figure I could order the sand too and decide and return the one I don't like.

Thanks

I have the Cognac, and it's a gorgeous color, I saw the sand last weekend, and it's very pretty, but i prefer the Cognac of the 2. plus the leather on the Cognac to me anyway was better than on the sand.

I have the Cognac, and it's a gorgeous color, I saw the sand last weekend, and it's very pretty, but i prefer the Cognac of the 2. plus the leather on the Cognac to me anyway was better than on the sand.
Thanks! I also think about which color would age better...which swayed me to Cognac..seeing the Sand courtenay in promo pics and reveals here is making me have second thoughts.

Which of the two colors would you get? I haven't seen both bags in person.

I ordered the Cognac and its due to arrive today, now I'm thinking perhaps I should have gotten the sand. I figure I could order the sand too and decide and return the one I don't like.

Thanks
I like both colors!

I think the Sand is sophisticated and will not last as long in stores.

The Cognac is a classic color that will not go out of style, and an SA told me that Coach will likely always have something in this color down the road. The Cognac is a darker brown, but it also tends to have red in it too (something to consider).

Both are beautiful colors. Perhaps because it is darker, the Cognac will wear better, and it is also one of those colors that would actually look ok if it got scratches on it.

All that said, I prefer the Sand for duffles, and the Cognac for most other bags.

Let us know what you decide!

I have Courtenay in sand and it's an amazing beige/khaki. Sometimes these colors tend to be too warm/yellow, and this is just the perfect version of this color. Ialso think it's very neutral but also so fresh for heading into spring and summer. I love it.

I think cognac is pretty much a Coach classic color that will always be around.

I ordered the Courtenay in Cognac, and I should get it today. I can't wait. It is such a classic rich color. I have a thing for the warm browns! I love the acorn color that Coach used in the Alexandra and Madison line. The Cognac reminds me a lot of that color.

I ordered the Courtenay in Cognac, and I should get it today. I can't wait. It is such a classic rich color. I have a thing for the warm browns! I love the acorn color that Coach used in the Alexandra and Madison line. The Cognac reminds me a lot of that color.

I received my Courtenay in Cognac yesterday and I absolutely LOVE the color, unfortunately, it had a scratch on the front flap pocket so I'm sending it back and CS will mail me another one. I think I will keep the Cognac. If I like it IRL, I may get the Sand later on.

I received my Courtenay in Cognac yesterday and I absolutely LOVE the color, unfortunately, it had a scratch on the front flap pocket so I'm sending it back and CS will mail me another one. I think I will keep the Cognac. If I like it IRL, I may get the Sand later on.

Sorry you had to send it back! Nothing like waiting for a bag just to have to return it for some defect. Please post side by side pics if you get both colors!