With my trusted east west bayswater by my side

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
O.G.
Jul 7, 2011
SO tomorrow I am booked into day surgery..... and I am slightly nervous I have to admit.

My hospital does not allow friends or family to wait with patients so I will be all alone with my nerves....

At least my east west bayswater will be my side!

Wish me luck ladies.

SO tomorrow I am booked into day surgery..... and I am slightly nervous I have to admit.

My hospital does not allow friends or family to wait with patients so I will be all alone with my nerves....

Wish me luck ladies.
Oh, CP, I wish you all the best tomorrow! You will be fine and we are waiting to hear from you here!

Hope all goes well, best of luck. x
That's rubbish being on your own -be brave

I work in a hospital but would make the worse patient in the world. The mere mention of the word anaesthetic or cut and I'd be running for the hills. I think it's just a irrational fear of the unknown for me.

Thank you ladies
I think the being on my own part is the worst bit... It doesn't help that I know exactly what the procedure entails :sad: that is when it sucks to be a medic.

I don't know what kind of 'patient experience' my local hospital is offering!! They suck!

Thinking of you, CP and hoping that all goes well for you. :hugs: I can't believe you're not allowed just one somebody with you for support, though ... :wondering

Oh, CP, I wish you all the best tomorrow! You will be fine and we are waiting to hear from you here!

Hope all goes well, best of luck. x
That's rubbish being on your own -be brave

I work in a hospital but would make the worse patient in the world. The mere mention of the word anaesthetic or cut and I'd be running for the hills. I think it's just a irrational fear of the unknown for me.

Hi CP. Will be thinking about you. Not a very nice way to spend your Thursday! :nogood: x

Wish me luck ladies.

Very best of luck for tomorrow. Who is going to look after EWB whilst you're in surgery? Can you take her on the trolley? :biggrin:

Kingla said:
Best of luck CP...
Just think hopefully you'll be home and it will all be over by this time tomorrow!
X
I hope so too in my nice comfy bed.
GillianAnnie said:
Very best of luck for tomorrow. Who is going to look after EWB whilst you're in surgery? Can you take her on the trolley? :biggrin:
that is a good point! I don't know. Maybe she will come with me.
Ria2011 said:
Hope it all goes well CP
thank you!