Could uh should uh would uh

Apr 15, 2010
Do you ever think about the pair that got away?
The pair u ruined and wish you hadn't ?
The pair you just couldn't bare paying that much for and now pay that and more?
The pair you sold and wish you didn't?
The pair u r still hunting for since you u made these mistakes?
The Pair u hate to love? Because they don't love you.
Or the pair u r glad u got rid of!! Shoe-icide....

My major regret sold pair- (my avi) grey nabuck karung boulimas. I only know 1 other TPF'er with a pair Alice. Haven't ever seen another. They were exclusive to Robertson's . Never giving up the hunt for another pair. Def pay whatever for them!! Size 38 FYI ; )

Couldn't pay for- vulcano very mix. Glad I had my head fixed. I did find a brand new pair when the time was right.

Last edited:
The pair u ruined and wish you hadn't ? Got a nick on my nude LPs its small but it bothers me
The pair you just couldn't bare paying that much for and now pay that and more? Probably all CLs in general I used to think it was crazy to spend over £100 on shoes now £100 would be a steal
The pair you sold and wish you didn't? N/A at the moment!
The pair u r still hunting for since you u made these mistakes? Change of the guard or Toundra's :search: would have been white Lady Clou but found them recently

The pair you ruined and wish you hadn't?

oh man, I have two. Maybe three, but one couldn't be helped.
First pair: I stupidly began a DIY project with my gold Turbans. I thought that they'd be adorable purple... so I bought Meltonian spray and went to work. It was AWFUL. :wtf: Truly. I instantly wish I'd never touched them. Luckily I only did half of one shoe and I worked by a** off to fix them, but they'll never be the same.
Second: I wore my Mous Mous flats too much and now they have serious damage to the patent leather on the heel-- I wore right through the "heel" and into the patent leather without realizing.
Third: I stepped in a crack while wearing my eel Fetichas. I almost cried. I ended up selling these for other reasons, so I don't have to look at the damage! :P

I thought that, for the full effect, I should add an in-progress pic of the awful purple removal.

007-3.jpg

(no worries, they are all better now!!!)

None, actually! Yet...

If I sell something, it's usually for a very specific reason (fit, need the cash, etc.) and I don't regret selling the vast majority. But I most regret selling my black nappa/patent Dickenseras because they haven't appeared in my right size since and they were the perfect black shoe. I'm not holding my breath. :cry:

The pair you're still hunting for since you made these mistakes?
The Dickenseras, as well as a LONG list of pairs that I had but sold because of sizing mistakes. It's a really, really long list. Painfully long.

Last edited:
Yes mine was the Forever Tina boots, but I FINALLY GOT MY UHG!!! :biggrin: So I'm in bliss.

Nope, none. I don't do DIY projects and minor scratches from regular wear and tear is to be expected I think... They don't bother me, I just have my cobbler fix little things.

Again Forever Tina - my UHG but I bought them back at a STEAL!!!!

I never have regrets for my actions. If I'm not sure about something, I don't sell them.

I'm in bliss. I need no other shoes (for now lol...).

I HATE the PIGALLE 100!!! Good riddance lol. I do love the Pigalle 120 though :biggrin:

Cute thread Crystal!!!

Shoe I hate to love/pair you're glad to be rid of

FETICHAS!!!! OMG! I loved them at first but mine stretched like CRAZY, so much that I was walking out of them with foot petals and heel grips... plus, that pitch is killer on my feet. I do NOT regret selling them!

I love to hate them because one of my UHG's is the Lady Page. They're just so pretty. :love:

Nothing's got away from me yet! Perhaps the Lady Peep in Mandarin Fairytale but I don't feel like it got away.

None yet!

None yet!

None yet! I also try not to make "mistakes". I try not to make impulse purchases in the first place but also not to sell anything I don't absolutely love.

I'm still on the hunt for the right sizes in two pairs that I already have. Mad Marta and Open Lips.

The Pair u hate to love? Because they don't love youOr the pair u r glad u got rid of!! Shoe-icide....

None yet!

I think I'm going well so far!
Just a few for sizing issues and working on purchasing older pairs because none of Msr L's new styles make my heart sing.

CEC.LV4eva said:
Yes mine was the Forever Tina boots, but I FINALLY GOT MY UHG!!! :biggrin: So I'm in bliss.

Nope, none. I don't do DIY projects and minor scratches from regular wear and tear is to be expected I think... They don't bother me, I just have my cobbler fix little things.

Again Forever Tina - my UHG but I bought them back at a STEAL!!!!

I never have regrets for my actions. If I'm not sure about something, I don't sell them.

I'm in bliss. I need no other shoes (for now lol...).

I HATE the PIGALLE 100!!! Good riddance lol. I do love the Pigalle 120 though :biggrin:

Cute thread Crystal!!!

Oh forever Tina is so fun!!! And surprisingly comfortable. But I am a almond toe kinda gal!!
I scored a pair for like $500. I think. Awesome!!!

Glad u were made whole again. She is a awesome boot and def a show stopper. People just watch u walking and the tassels flying around. Aaah. It's good!! Also a timeless classic really. When have tassels not come back in style.

That's y I posted this thread. My heart is missing a piece still.
And I love the posts about this or that Louboutin being a killer shoe, worst shoe ever, so painful to wear and walk in but we still buy them!!! Hahahaha.

Indypup- my fetichas stretched out too!! By the end of the night I looked like I was creeping around in the dark trying to keep them on hahaha. Bent knees and elbows long steps like a cartoon character!! She is a sexy one though.

Indypup- my fetichas stretched out too!! By the end of the night I looked like I was creeping around in the dark trying to keep them on hahaha. Bent knees and elbows long steps like a cartoon character!! She is a sexy one though.

OMG! That visual cracks me up! :roflmfao: I had to walk--okay, shuffle-- with tiny steps to avoid walking out of them! It was so embarrassing!

I don't know why I remember this, but don't you have the blue acid python Fetichas? :girlsigh: You're so right, they're just too sexy not to love.

Love this thread!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

MBB Black Nappa and MBB Nude Nappa...my UHGs of HGs. One day...one day.

My nude New Simples have some scuffs on them :tear: patent in NYC :no-good: But, thank goodness only tiny scuffs...so I can still wear them!

MBB in nude nappa on Bonanza awhile back in excellent condition for 4xx or 6xx (don't remember which one).

My pretty woman boots. I should have brought them to my cobbler to have the zipper loosened up on my left leg...but...i sold instead. I have yet to find a pair of boots that fit my calves as well as those. :cry::crybaby::sad::noggin::noggin:

The pair u r still hunting for
MBB in black nappa

Piggy 120s...I love them. They're the sexiest shoes. I want more. But, they absolutely do not like my toes (or my toes do not like them for long periods)

My black patent LPs. I bought them 1/2 size up, and if I didn't sell them I would have had MAJOR heel slippage after a few wears.

Last edited:
Fun!!

VP oxblood glitters. They were one of the very first pairs of CL's I saw before I really started getting into shoes (I was more of a handbag gal) and I thought they were WAY to expensive. Ahhhhh irony- I would pay double for them now! :lecture:

None yet but I am planning to strass my rosella flats whenever I get a decent break from school and it could result in disaster :giggles:

I guess I kinda already answered that with the VP oxbloods haha.

Oooooo yeah, 2 pairs. The first was my very first pair, they were black patent NP's and I thought they were too small when in reality if I would have worn them a few times they would have stretched juuuuuust enough to fit perfectly.
The other one was a grey kid leather bianca that went with EVERYTHING, I just thought (at the time) I didn't get enough wear out of them to keep em. Not my smartest move selling those suckers, I've never seen them pop up on the bay since that fateful day I parted ways!

The pair u r still hunting for
NP's....I have no peeptoe slingbacks and those are perfection to me.

None so far! I'm big on comfort, which is why I love loubie flats but all my heels are pretty comfy. Even my no.299's are (though a lovely tpf'er had them padded which never hurts!)

My gold Top LA's...I couldn't walk in them to save my life. Not sure what it was about the particular style, but we did not get along. I would have had to use a walker to walk in them and I think we all can agree that is not a sexy look. :nono:

Oh forever Tina is so fun!!! And surprisingly comfortable. But I am a almond toe kinda gal!!
I scored a pair for like $500. I think. Awesome!!!

Glad u were made whole again. She is a awesome boot and def a show stopper. People just watch u walking and the tassels flying around. Aaah. It's good!! Also a timeless classic really. When have tassels not come back in style.

That's y I posted this thread. My heart is missing a piece still.
And I love the posts about this or that Louboutin being a killer shoe, worst shoe ever, so painful to wear and walk in but we still buy them!!! Hahahaha.

Oh she just makes me so happy when I wear them at home... Yeah, I still haven't worn them out yet!!! I got them for about 500$ too and they were in great condition after dusting them a little lol.

I didn't know you sold your Boulimas!!! They were fabbbbbbullllous on you girl! Why did you sell them in the first place?

Police sandal It wasn't very popular, but I love, love it.
So far so good.
The pair you just couldn't bear paying that much for and now pay that and more?
Maybe Pink Bollywood some time in the future.
N/A
Police sandal. I should've bought it the moment I laid eyes on them in NM while on vacation.
My altadamas pinch my toes like there's no tomorrow!

N/A

CEC.LV4eva said:
Oh she just makes me so happy when I wear them at home... Yeah, I still haven't worn them out yet!!! I got them for about 500$ too and they were in great condition after dusting them a little lol.

I didn't know you sold your Boulimas!!! They were fabbbbbbullllous on you girl! Why did you sell them in the first place?

I sold them after i had my little girl. Postpartum feet depression, went up .5 from previous size. Sold all my Louboutins except my Lane Crawford limited ecotrash. Smashed toes but I won't sell them ever! One day Msr will sign them. I did try but nobody gave me a reasonable offer.
I should have kept the boulimas I am so sad over it though. One day I'll find a pair.

My major regret sold pair- (my avi) grey nabuck karung boulimas. I only know 1 other TPF'er with a pair Alice. Haven't ever seen another. They were exclusive to Robertson's . Never giving up the hunt for another pair. Def pay whatever for them!! Size 38 FYI ; )

Couldn't pay for- vulcano very mix. Glad I had my head fixed. I did find a brand new pair when the time was right.

i wish i had bought them from you when you sold them :sad:
at the time i didnt think a 38 would fit
but i heard they run like the 299
i recently got my UHG-lucifer bow and the boulima are on my list