SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY.

can someone advised if c4 or c8 is better for the luggage? as well as the 4mm felt and making the height taller to sit flush under zipper, can someone elaborate more?

I want to customize a samorga for my black luggage mini :smile: but I am really confused what the differences between the various modells are, some just seem to be the same haha

So what could you advice? which modell do you like? what colors are pretty in real life?

What are other things I need to customize? reinforced walls and bottom?

Thanks so much for your help, I'm kind of lost :shrugs:

My samorga organiser finally came! It was good with the reinforced wall and bottom. Lightweight and stitching was good.

image-219487569.jpg

Came in a big box with this wrapping.

image-857138035.jpg

With flash

image-1915312347.jpg

W/o flash (brown colour true to this)

image-1744216400.jpg

The inside.

Bought the brown one so as to complement my khaki phantom with blue piping.

I ordered the C5 in dark grey, as I didn't want black or red and it seemed like a solid choice in the middle.
photo-19_zpsadaf3ecf.jpg

photo-17_zpsaabbdbff.jpg
with flash
photo-20_zpsdb8db5f9.jpg
without
photo-18_zps3bd1ef3e.jpg
playing around a little

Kind of wishing I had asked them to make the base slightly smaller so it'd fit easier in and out of my bag. But overall really satisfied!

I'm not a fan of the celine bag itself but the samorga insert makes it a lot better for me, it's like Christmas every day !

Attachments

• image-2974586770.jpg
    image-2974586770.jpg
    588.8 KB · Views: 1,642
felt isn't waterproof.. just take care of it & you will be fine.

No but regular felt is somewhat resistant (not waterproof which isn't what I asked), droplets pool first before being absorbed. I know it will be fine but if I'm paying around $40 for a felt organizer, I'd like to know the quality of what I'm buying.

Nolia said:
No but regular felt is somewhat resistant (not waterproof which isn't what I asked), droplets pool first before being absorbed. I know it will be fine but if I'm paying around $40 for a felt organizer, I'd like to know the quality of what I'm buying.

It wouldn't dampen so quickly it has a plasticky feel to it, I got the one that's reinforced to ease my mind maybe you can look into that as an option, it also keeps the base/structure of the bag well supported.