Here she is in all her radiant fuchsia beauty

Nov 16, 2007
picture.php

I absolutely love this bag. It looks like patent leather or liquid gloss but it's not. The leather is shiny but has a little bit of distressed look. This is Ms poppy north/south slim tote in fuchsia. I have her sister in anthracite.

That color is so gorgeous!!! I love the north-south design of these bags, I guess that's why I love Lindsey so much too ;) Congrats on your new bag-she is HOT!!!!!

picture.php

I absolutely love this bag. It looks like patent leather or liquid gloss but it's not. The leather is shiny but has a little bit of distressed look. This is Ms poppy north/south slim tote in fuchsia. I have her sister in anthracite.

It's a beauty, granny! This tote makes me want to wear a happy summer dress with cute sandals! :smile:

Thank you yellowbernia. I love all the pretty colors. I'm hoping to get Courtnay in mint and then lay off for awhile.

Aha, I have the answer to your next reveal.........just in case you keep us waiting again! :lol:

It's a beauty, granny! This tote makes me want to wear a happy summer dress with cute sandals! :smile:

Aha, I have the answer to your next reveal.........just in case you keep us waiting again! :lol:

Hi Mariquel and thank you. I have really lucked out at the Carmel factory store. I moved into this bag as soon as we got in the car!