Damier Ebene or Mono Speedy B?

joanabanana

Jan 6, 2013
Hello! I just started to collect LV bags this month and so far, I already have two (Neverfull and Eva Clutch). I'm planning to buy my 3rd LV and I'm eyeing Speedy Bandoulier 30 but not sure yet which canvas to get. I like the patina of monogram but i'm scared that i will ruin it in time. I heard that it is very sensitive with stains and others, and i don't have time to baby them though the quality is excellent. Unlike the DE, no need for extra care. But they say that some has quality issues especially on the DE bandoulier. I really want to have the DE bandoulier as my 3rd but i don't want to pay a big amount for a bag that i might have some problems with in the future. Any advice? Thank you so much!

Thanks! But how about the quality of DE? Have you experienced any issues with any DE? Thanks again! :smile:

I don't have a speedy b but have a Thamses, Bloomsbury , Cabas Rivington and Verona and have no peeling issues with any of them......I would be careful with lotions and sanitizers when using it, I've read that maybe that could be a cause for the peeling....

I don't have a speedy b but have a Thamses, Bloomsbury and Verona and have no peeling issues with any of them......I would be careful with lotions and sanitizers when using it, I've read that maybe that could be a cause for the peeling....

Yes they say like that. I really love the DE canvas. But the mono looks so classic. :smile: I have to think more about that. By the way, you have a great collection! :smile:

I have both and they are still pretty good!! I use the DE more though. (Mono 35 and DE 30)
picture.php

I see you have the straps! I was trying to decide whether to get the long strap or not. I am not really a fan of always having to carry a purse on the hook of my arm, but I wanted to know if it was awkward with the strap. *Speedy 30*

Hi!! Yes they are both the speedy Bs. The strap is so helpful especially chasing a toddler!! When I carry it on my hand, I place the strap in between the 2 handles so it's not to long looking. HTH!