DSCN5076_opt.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 3,339
  • DSCN5084_opt.jpg
    DSCN5084_opt.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 4,413
  • DSCN5074_opt.jpg
    DSCN5074_opt.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 3,342
I've been wanting lv epi speedy 25 or 30 but they're discontinued :sad: so I have been searching on eBay and have came across a few that looks pretty decent. But I'm not sure if they are authentic (I hear some are fake even if they do say that it's "authentic") and can trust them. Has anyone here ordered brand names on eBay?

I am officially a member :smile:

say hello to my pre-loved Toledo Blue Epi Leather Speedy 35
Your bag is gorgeous! I've been looking for epi speedy 25 / 35 but I don't know where to purchase them! I found some on ebay, but I worry that its not authentic. Did you buy yours online? And how is the size, is it a good size to carry around everyday?

yes its discontinued since 2011 or early 2012 i think, there is thread about epi speedy discontinued here in tpf. i bought it for around $550 from ebay from japanese seller. If you interested, i saw a few kenyan brown, yellow, and blue in the ebay and yoogies closet, and malleries. but make sure you authenticated here to be safe ;) Good luck
Hi aqualily! I have been looking for epi speedys on eBay, and found one that i like, and it is also from a Japanese seller. But I've been hesitant to purchase as I'm not sure if they are authentic. Is condition of the bag as described and is indeed authentic? Also how do you find the size? Thanks in advance!

Hi aqualily! I have been looking for epi speedys on eBay, and found one that i like, and it is also from a Japanese seller. But I've been hesitant to purchase as I'm not sure if they are authentic. Is condition of the bag as described and is indeed authentic? Also how do you find the size? Thanks in advance!

Hai susiexoh, yes, you can have as many picture as u want to check the condition of the bag, and if they have return policy that'll be awesome when you not satisfied and would like to return it. i purchased 1 from japanese ebay seller, and the other 1 is from malleries but also from japanese, both comes as described, and i'm pretty much satisfied with their service and item. Japan has zero tolerance with the fake products, so mostly goods from them especially old epi bags are authentic, but to make sure if its authentic,please ask Lee and Addy to authenticate it in authenticate this forum. You can always check the datecode in their description with the bag they sent to you whether its a match.

For size, what size are you looking at? Mine is 25, i find the zipper opening quite small but i dont bring many things inside my bag (just mobile phone, wallet, and tissue) so its not a problem for me.:cool: